Tuesday, July 27, 2004

Sweet Child O' Mine- Teleflora's Bear Hug Bear with White Roses



SWEET CHILD O' MINE -GUNS AND ROSSES

She's got a smile that it seems to me
Reminds me of childhood memories
Where everything
Was as fresh as the bright blue sky
Now and then when I see her face
She takes me away to thatspecial place
And if I stared too long
I'd probably break down and cry
Sweet child o' mine
Sweet love of mine
She's got eyes of the bluest skies
As if they thought of rainI hate to look into those eyes
And see an ounce of pain
Her hair reminds meof a warm safe place
Where as a child I'd hide
And pray for the thunder
And the rain
To quietly pass me by
Sweet child o' mine
Sweet love of mine
Where do we go
Where do we go now
Where do we go
Sweet child o' mine

I'm waiting for my SA class...aiyyaakkk....
kinda tired today...just came back from Seremban few hours ago.
Rase macam nak pengsan pon ade!
But my housemates (Shira n Effy) gave me nasik lemak to eat dis morning...
so, I have to wake up and eat.
Then, at 11.00 a.m, ade discussion IA ngan bebudak group sume.
Dah carik dah pasal Social Accounting tuh.
Huh! Kalo ikutkan maleh betul nak gi kelas...n then....just now, I met Dr Gunjal.
Huhuhuhu...he said
" Dear, u put on weight is it? U look fat!"
Huh....yeah...dats totally true.
I'M FAT.
Okaylah..lots of things to do today..guess I'd better go off...see ya!

p/s: I miss my bradeee...huwaaa!!! (by the way, dis is me and Atan fav!)

No comments: