Thursday, July 29, 2004

Going Under -Do You Need A Theraphy?

There's a 47% Chance That You Need Therapy

If you think you need therapy, you probably do. But there's a good chance you don't.
Like everyone else, you have your fair share of problems. And unlike most people, you're fairly good at solving them yourself.


GOING UNDER-EVANESCENCE

now i will tell you what i've done for you
50 thousand tears i've cried
screaming deceiving and bleeding for you
and you still won't hear me
don't want your hand this time i'll save myself
maybe i'll wake up for once
not tormented daily defeated by you
just when i thought i'd reached the bottom
i'm dying again
i'm going under
drowning in you
i'm falling forever
i've got to break through
i'm going under
blurring and stirring the truth and the lies
so i don't know what's real and what's not
always confusing the thoughts in my head
so i can't trust myself anymore
i'm dying again
i'm going underdrowning in you
i'm falling forever
i've got to break throughso go on and screams
cream at me i'm so far awayi won't be broken again
i've got to breathe i can't keep going under

I got the case study's result I did two weekes ago .
Huwaaa...!!! 4 out of 10?
Huh..have to accept it...but it's damn inconvience!
Dis means the lecturer is one hell of a person. Strict betul!
Lupe pulak aku yg die nieh mmg diff from other lecturers...
huiyoo...mmg kena work hard paper die nieh.
Btw, aku gi umah Pink smalam, it was her buzdayparty!
Adehaii..kesian die. Aku punye la lupe...!!!
And ibu called to ask me whether I'm here or not..
I dunno...probably yes, or no...depends on the result I'll get from Sue.
Whatever it s, gotta go...wanna call Sue and check my bank balance....mintak2 ade duit...
Amin!

img updated:calla lilly-proflowers

No comments: