Friday, July 30, 2004

How's Your Taste in Music?-The Reason


Your Taste in Music:

90's Hip Hop: High Influence
90's Pop: High Influence
Adult Alternative: High Influence
Classic Rock: High Influence
80's Pop: Medium Influence

THE REASON -HOOBASTANK

I'm not a perfect person
There's many things I wish I didn't do
But I continue learning
I never meant to do those things to you
And so I have to say before I go
That I just want you to know
I've found a reason for me
To change who I used to be
A reason to start over new
and the reason is you
I'm sorry that I hurt you
It's something I must live with everyday
And all the pain I put you through
I wish that I could take it all away
And be the one who catches all your tears
Thats why i need you to hear
I've found a reason for me
To change who I used to be
A reason to start over new
and the reason is
You [x4]
I'm not a perfect person
I never meant to do those things to you
And so I have to say before I go
That I just want you to know
I've found a reason for me
To change who I used to be
A reason to start over new
and the reason is you
I've found a reason to show
A side of me you didn't know
A reason for all that I do
And the reason is you

Sue bukan men tak suke lagu nieh.
Aku suke.
Tp mengenangkan reason Sue tak suke tuh aku paham.
Aku pon benci reason tuh sbnrnye.
Lately ramai beno gals yg pura2 brutal nieh.
In terms of music, lagu nieh mmg kantoi.
But I look from the view of the lyrics.
Boleh laaa...hehehe...and it meant a lot to me.
If only he understands kan...adehaaaii...susah org yg kepale batu nieh kadang2!
By the way, yesterday I watched King Arthur again!
Fuiyyoo...lots and lots of changes in my views.
That movie was awesome!
Aiyaaakk..bestnye...sume best, Bors, Gwain, Galahad, Dagonet, Tristan (my most adorable rolein the film) and Lancelot.
And I was not really impressed by Arthur.
Yelahhh...I dislikes heroes!
Hehehe..dats the nature of me.
Me and Sue went to Midvalley to watch it.
Then we went to Mama Chop Papa Grill. Better than F1.
My money was not banked in.
Huh! Mengamuk seh!
Anywayz, today aku tak ngamuk lagik..
I want to see my mom..haha..bestnye ibuku!
So see ya guys...probably next week!

No comments: