Saturday, August 14, 2004

Broken

BROKEN -SEETHER feat AMY LEE.

I wanted you to know
I love the way you laugh
I wanna hold you high and steal your pain away
I keep your photograph and I know it serves me well
I wanna hold you high and steal your pain
‘Cause I’m broken when I’m lonesome
And I don’t feel right when you’re gone away
You've gone away, you don't feel me, anymore
The worst is over now and we can breathe again
I wanna hold you high, you steal my pain away
There’s so much left to learn, and no one left to fight
I wanna hold you high and steal your pain
‘Cause I’m broken when I’m open
And I don’t feel like I am strong enough
‘Cause I’m broken when I’m lonesome
And I don’t feel right when you’re gone away
‘Cause I’m broken when I’m open
And I don’t feel like I am strong enough
‘Cause I’m broken when I’m lonesome
And I don’t feel right when you’re gone away
'Cause I'm broken when I'm lonesome
And I don't feel right when you're gone away
You've gone away
You don't feel me here anymore

Sue introduced dis song to me 2nite.
Macam best jek lagu nieh...
Unfortunately, lagu nieh yg buat aku punye laptop tuh mengong.
Tak dpt nak anta files pakai YM!!!
Terus aku tak brani nak connect internet dah.
Apepon, aku happy sbb lagu nieh ade.
And...it states what's in my heart!
Gile aaa...aku sendiri pon tak paham.
Ari Selase ari tuh...Wan ade cakap ngan aku sumthing.
And aku sungguh tak sangke aaa...
Luke lame tuh sangat dan sangat dan sangat dalam.
Rupenye terusik jugak aaa ati bile sebut2 pasal zaman2 aku menangeh dulu.
How can I ever forget the day when my heart was stolen?
Gile aku nieh!
Skang dah hepi, tp aku masih dpt rase bayang2 die ade lagik ngan aku.
Sedangkan die dah lame bla dr idup aku.
Since 2003 lagik!
Gile....keje gile...nape name die pon boleh buat aku goyang!
Aiseh...aku mmg tak adil dgn yg berhak..
What is happening Sha?
Can u just take all the pain away?
Forget the past...
And I can't....cuz he was the 1st one. Mr D.

No comments: