Sunday, August 01, 2004

What Color Should Your Eyes Be?-Leaving on A Jet Plane

Your Eyes Should Be Brown

Your eyes reflect: Depth and wisdom

What's hidden behind your eyes: A tender heart

LEAVING ON A JET PLANE - A TRIBUTE TO LINDA

All my bags are packed.
I'm ready to go
I'm standing here outside your door.
I hate tyo wake you up to say goodbye.
But the dawn is breaking, it's early morn.
The taxi's waiting, he's blowing his horn,
Already I'm so lonesome I could cry.
So kiss me and smile for me,
Tell me that you'll wait for me,
Hold me like you'll never let me go.
Cause I'm leaving on a jet plane
Don't know when I'll be back again.
Oh Babe, I hate to go.
There's been so many times
I've let you down,
and so many times I've played around,
I tell you know, they don't mean a thing.
Every place I go,
I'll think of you,
Every song I sing,
I'll sing for you,
When I come back,
I'll bring(wear) your wedding ring.
So kiss me and smile for me,
Tell me that you'll wait for me
Hold me like you'll never let me go.
Cause I'm leaving on a jet plane
Don't know when I'll be back again
Oh Babe, I hate to go.

Br balik dr umah atuk nieh. Kang sat agik aku nak balik umah ibu lak. Ape2 pon, nuthing much to say today. Makan gulai keladi Mak Lang masak ari nieh. Best wooo....and 2nite nak tgk result Malaysian Idol. Huhu..smalam tgk AF...Linda was voted out!!! Alamak..tak pueh ati boto! I thought it was Mas!!! Punyelah tak best....Hmm....dats why I hate to see dis kinda show in the 1st place. Unprofessional voters. Tapi takpelah...maybe nieh le realiti idup kat Mesia...just a piece of entertainment for me..nothing more...so how would I care?

No comments: