Friday, August 27, 2004

Like A Stone



LIKE A STONE - AUDIOSLAVE

On a cobweb afternoon
In a room full of emptiness
By a freeway I confess
I was lost in the pages
Of a book full of death
Reading how we'll die alone
And if we're good we'll lay to rest
Anywhere we want to go
In your house I long to be
Room by room patientlyI'll wait for you there
Like a stone
I'll wait for you thereAlone
On my deathbed I will pray
To the gods and the angels
Like a pagan to anyone
Who will take me to heaven
To a place I recall
I was there so long ago
The sky was bruised
The wine was bled
And there you led me on
In your house I long to be
Room by room patiently
I'll wait for you there
Like a stone I'll wait for you there
AloneAnd on I read
Until the day was done
And I sat in regret
Of all the things I've done
For all that I've blessed
And all that I've wronged
In dreams until my death
I will wander on

Nak balik kg dah nieh.
Takde story ape yg best ari nieh cuz yesterday I just helped the gals prepare themselves for dinner.
Aku buat part foundation ngan lips jek laa...yg part mate aku ade sedikit masalah.
Byk Za yg buat.
Mlm td mase balik, Yatmo n Yati called.
Tangkap gambo sume.
Pastu, aku lepak ngan Ana, Za, n Yatmo sampai kul 2.30.
Bgn pg trus kemas beg n masukkan cadar sume dlm beg.
Ibu called...tanye aku merajuk ke sampai taknak blk.
No laaa mummy dearie..aku cume merajuk ngan keadaan.
Sampai ari nieh account masih zero.
Pastu aku gi makan kat COE.
Then, gi KMC.
Huhuh..so, after dis leh balik kg setelah dah abis memberikan ape yg patut diberi.
Ash merajuk ngan aku ari nieh.
Ish, buat geram jek.
Macam budak kecik tulah Ash nieh..
Geram pon ade geram nieh.
Takpelah, suke ati die lah.
Aku mungkin selepas ini:
1. Tak online. So, dis blog will not be updated daily.
2. I'll type whatever I'll do in my holiday.
3. I'll copy them in my blog later.
4. No YM or whatsoever, so plz call me my frenz.
5. Finishing my assigments.
5. Go to UNITEN's konvo.
6. Not going to Kaynet's gathering.
7. Studying.
8. Missing dat sumbody very very much. (abaikan!)

SMS Ash: Eh. Memain la. Lek ar. Jgn anggp serius lak. Saje je nk pekena org. Nk balik umah dh ek. Jaln leklok. Epi holiday.

Sejuk sket. Apepon ken chow dah nieh.
Tgh chat ngan Wan jek tak abeh2 nieh (bukan Azwang, die takde mood ari nieh).
Kang dah kena balik.
So frenz, it's time to say good bye.
Papehal drop me a msg here or sms me!
Tp aku takkan reply aa..sowi maaa!!!
Whatever it is...til my fingers meet the keyboard.
Taaaa...

p/s:
1. picture above pasal hadiah yg aku bg fairuz last year (background name die dlm frame)
2. aku ratu bola kaynet? biar betik!!!!

No comments: