Tuesday, September 07, 2004

Alhamdulillah

ALHAMDULILLAH -TOO PHAT FEAT YASSIN

Ult li albi bissaraha (I'm opening up my heart with honesty)
Hayya nab'idil karaha (Let’s avoid the hated and hatred)
Syakkireena a' kulli ni'ma (Let's remain thankful with what we have)
Ba' ideena anil fattana (Let's avoid all lies and sins)
Verse 1 I feel the heat
From these 4 candles burning
As I'm staring out the window
In solitude I look at life
From different angles
Thoughts strangled
My mind is suffocatin'
In this truth quest
A greed law
That we abide by is ruthless
Enough will never satisfy
Until we toothless
Filthy millionaires
Are gamblin' until they muflis
A sad fact of life
But mankind approved this I gotta call Him
Sajadah is where the booth is I'll make it clear that I ain't even tryin' to preach here
By sharing thoughts I hope
To find a little peace here I thank Allah for blessing me
To be creative
So here's a diss for me
For bein' unappreciative
Wanted a perfect life
Yeah smile then die old
Fame, money, women
Phat cribos and white gold
Drive my own Beemer
Before I hit two six
A straight pink bitin' toothpicks
Who walk around town wit' two chicks
And doin' new hits to woo tricks....
Now that's wrong
Pleasure from partyin'
And bull ish don't last long
A lotta yuppies sneakin'
Cars out when dad's gone
Crackin' bottles in clubs
Frontin' designer fashion
But I ain't about
To trade happiness for a Jag
So stop smilin' with your ragtop down
Cause for a fact I don't care about your money
Or how slick your car
'Cause no matter how rich and big you are
It's still Allahuakbar... Chorus Ult li albi bissaraha (I'm opening up my heart with honesty) Hayya nab'idil karaha (Let’s avoid the hated and hatred)
Syakkireena a' kulli ni'ma (Let's remain thankful with what we have)
Ba' ideena anil fattana (Let's avoid all lies and sins)
Verse 2 I know that all this
Ain't the right thing
Partying, chasing moneys
And material things
Flying high
Think nobody gonna
Clip my wings I'm lying to myself
Knowing that I've been neglecting
Responsibilities
As a healthy Muslim
Riches and loot
Ain't nothing We frontin'
Diamonds and scrilla
But forget to say Alhamdulillah
Made my album a killer Plan B
Now 2-3 droppin'
And I wish to Ask for forgiveness
Your guidance Protection and strength
For humbleness and faith
To make me a better man
Success in foreign lands
Never dreamt of that I remember being 18
When we started Too Phat
Now let's go back Three years before that
Sometimes I forget
Me and my parents
Took a trip with granddad I remember '95
While performing Umrah
Made my wish in Mecca
Right in front the Kaabah
Dear God You made it possible
When facing obstacles
Please let me do good
Before I pass on In the hospital
And keep reciting The Testimony of Faith
And find the right way
Out of this life's maze
Chorus Ult li albi bissaraha (I'm opening up my heart with honesty)
Hayya nab'idil karaha (Let’s avoid the hated and hatred)
Syakkireena a' kulli ni'ma (Let's remain thankful with what we have)
Ba' ideena anil fattana (Let's avoid all lies and sins)
Verse 3 Ay yo… Two candles go out
That's when I feel the wind blow I haven't met
Fatim For two years Been livin' like I'm single
Evaluatin' all the friendships Relationship
The reason it's the tenth year
Is 'cause she's a patient chick
And as far as friends are concerned
Many I've had it all
From those who cried for my pain
To those who plotted my fall I learned to differentiate
Fakes from the great
Mates from the snakes Apes wanna beef
Hate's all it takes For me to blow
A diss song for you
Not even worthy As an album filler
So now it's smiles And Alhamdulillah Yeah, love me
Or hate me This who I am
Look at the past at times I wish that I was born again
So I can rectify mistakes
And my wrong doings
Attempts on minimizing my sins
Before my story ends I ain't no Eddie Murphy
Tryin' to sound as a holy man
But if I tried to be a better person
Now I prolly can (Wait...)
Who am I to advise you I ain't been the best
Of God's slaves Just a poet writin'
What my thought says
A little house A little car A little sweet girl T
hank you Lord I'll try to slow it down
On the cheap thrills This song will prolly stir A little controversy
At least I ain't be rappin'
Bout the stuff As tho' I'm born in Jersey Stage name is Malique
And lost name is Cairel
Mama told me Stop complaining too much,
So I will...
Chorus Ult li albi bissaraha (I'm opening up my heart with honesty)
Hayya nab'idil karaha (Let’s avoid the hated and hatred)
Syakkireena a' kulli ni'ma (Let's remain thankful with what we have)
Ba' ideena anil fattana (Let's avoid all lies and sins)

Alhamdulillah..
Ari nieh aku nak sujud syukur kat Tuhan sbb doa aku dimakbulkan.
Kenape?

1. Duit loan aku dah masuk dlm account.
Pg td aku sarapan ngan si Amy.
Then die dok cite sal duit die tak dpt lg.
Tp die kate mungkin duit die dah masuk.
So, die nak pi check.
Die ajak aku gi COE.
Aku maleh, takut harapan palsu lagik.
So, aku suh Amy check dulu.
Die dh syiok duit die ade.
Pastu, aku tgk pulak.
Rase aman sangat dunie aku.
Duit aku ade rupenye.
Tak sangke betul.
Alhamdulillah...selame nieh aku berendam air mate nunggu.
Tuhan...ko makbulkan doaku!!!

2. Dpt buat test ATP
Aku tak study gile2 paper nieh.
Tp Alhamdulillah, taklah aku blur jawab soklan nieh.
Thanx to Kay yg byk mengajo aku pasal paer nieh.
Thanx to Eddy yg pinjamkan notes Standard Setting die kat aku.
Thanx to Honey yg kasik aku relax before exam. (Honey UNITEN)
Thanx to Suriati yg dok senyum jek kat aku.
Aku tak jawab ngan excellent..
tp aku rase lega sbb aku paham ape aku bace.
And aku leh jawab walopon jawapan die tak tentu betul ke tidak.

3. Dpt menempuh idup selame sethn menjadik solo
Lawak memikirkan balik yg aku declare pade tarikh nieh thn lepas.
Aku ade boipren?
Macam tak caye aku pernah settle down kejap.
Aku nieh bukan manusia yg baik.
Bukan leh nak nak senang2 declare.
Tp itulah die...aku telah pun declare ngan Suzairi bin Zakaria pd tarikh ini.
Aku tak perasan.
Sampailah semalam terdetik pulak aku nak bace kisah2 lalu aku ngan die.
Br aku perasan tarikh keramat nieh.
Hahaha...mmg lawak.
Romantik jugak aku nieh ek...kehkeh..
Ntahlah...cinta utk die...mungkin tidak..
Tp sayang mungkin ade.
Kadang2 aku windu ngan die nieh.
Adviser n abg yg sangat baik.
Tp malangnye die bukan utk aku.
Ati aku pon mmg sakit dibuatnye!
Macam budak2 pangai die.
Tp takpe..itu sume pengalaman yg mendewasekan.
Aku berjaye harungi tempoh setahun jadik single.
Walopon Tuhan jek yg tau aku punye dugaan cammane.
Aku takle kate aku nieh best sangat.
Skang aku bahagie ngan idup aku.
Pasal bab sakura nieh hanye aku yg tau.
Die tau ape rasenye bile aku ade dlm idup die.
Mungkin terlalu awal utk segale2nye berlaku.
But whatever it is he is one hell of a good fren to me.
I dun wanna waste this frenship.
Aku takmo lebey...kawan cukuplah.
Ape aku rase dlm ati nieh..hanye aku yg tau!

Itulah life aku ari nieh.
Dah, aku nak balik siapkan keje SM. Chow!

p/s: Aku chat ngan Abg Mie kejap td.

No comments: