Monday, February 13, 2006

wannabe harry potter

WANNABE-SPICE GIRLS

Yo, I'll tell you what I want,what I really really want,
So tell me what you want, what you really really want,
I'll tell you what I want, what I really really want,
So tell mewhat you want, what you really really want,
I wanna, I wanna, I wanna, I wanna, I wanna really
really really wanna zigazig ah
If you want my future forget my past,
If you wanna get with me better make it fast,
Now don't go wasting my precious time,
Get your act together we could be just fine

I'll tell you what I want, what I really really want,
So tell me what you want, what you really really want,
Iwanna, I wanna, I wanna, I wanna, I wanna really
really really wanna zigazig ah

If you wanna be my lover, you gotta get with my friends,
Make it last forever friendship never ends,
If you wanna be my lover, you have got to give,
Taking is too easy, but that's the way it is

What do you think about that now you know how I feel,
Say you can handle my love are you for real,
I won't be hasty, I'll give you a try
If youreally bug me then I'll say goodbye

Yo I'll tell you what I want, what I really really want,
So tell me what you want, what you really really want,
I wanna, I wanna, I wanna, I wanna, I wanna really
really really wanna zigazig ah

If you wanna be my lover, you gotta get with my friends,
Make it last forever friendship never ends,
If you wanna be my lover, you have got to give,
Taking is too easy, but that's the way itis

So here's a story from A to Z, you wanna get with me
you gotta listen carefully,
We got Em in the place who likes it in your face,
we got G like MC who likes it on an
Easy V doesn't come for free, she's a real lady,
and as for me you'll see,
Slam your body down and wind it all around
Slam your body down and wind it all around

If you wanna be my lover, you gotta get with my friends,
Make it last forever friendship never ends,
If you wanna be my lover, you have got to give,
Taking is too easy, but that's the way it is

If you wanna be my lover, you gotta, you gotta, you gotta,
you gotta, you gotta, slam, slam,slam, slam
Slam your body down and wind it all around
Slam your bodydown and wind it all around
Slam your body down and wind it all around
Slam your body down zigazig ah
If you wanna be my lover

The British Day...
Today aku saje letak lagu wannabe...sbb mase tgk posting mende nieh, aku dgr lagu Wannabe..Spice Girls...hehehe...used to have huge crush on Victoria Adam..lepas die kawen ngan Beckham...macam muak plak tgk die kat magazine:P
Okaylah...actually just nak share today's experience..well, best jugak..all dis while sitting at the back during the assembly, td sitting in front..hehe. N then..tetibe tringat Hogwarts plak...huhu..tibe cam rase kan best kalo aku macam McGonagall ke...Snape ke..huhuhuuu...back to reality...no Harry Potter...no pumpkin juice whatsoever..yg ade krusi plastik n n brochure sekolah penyayang:D. No pumpkin juice...:P

Well, at last. Aku tak bli buku nieh...pinjam org. Inipon adult version punye yg aku bace (yang kaler itam). The 1st book aku bace adult version..ntah laaa...same jek...cume aku rase buku HP dh makin serius n tak byk lawak cam dulu:d

Basically, best sbb byk cerite pasal Voldermort, which I like. Pastuh byk incident yg macam susah nak dibayangkan...tp bace byk2 kali leh paham..

Byk actions....n byk jugak so-called luv scenes. Dlm nieh Harry pandai jeles, dh kuar ngan sumone...n nampak macam serius jugak pasal mende nieh. N Dumbledore mati:D

So...best la...dpt bace buku idaman akhirnye...At times, best jugak berimaginasi..

Itu sajelah kot cite utk harinieh. Len takde aaa...malas nak cite!:D

No comments: