Thursday, March 30, 2006

chicken soup

Image hosting by Photobucket

IRIS - GOO GOO DOLLS

And I'd give up forever to touch you
'Cause I know that you feel me somehow
You're the closest to heaven that I'll ever be
And I don't want to go home right now
And all I can taste is this moment
And all I can breathe is your life
'Cause sooner or later it's over
I just don't want to miss you tonight

And I don't want the world to see me
'Cause I don't think that they'd understand
When everything's made to be broken
I just want you to know who I am

And you can't fight the tears that ain't coming
Or the moment of truth in your lies
When everything feels like the movies
And you bleed just to know you're alive

And I don't want the world to see me
'Cause I don't think that they'd understand
When everything's made to be broken
I just want you to know who I am

And I don't want the world to see me
'Cause I don't think that they'd understand
When everything's made to be broken
I just want you to know who I am

And I don't want the world to see me
'Cause I don't think that they'd understand
When everything's made to be broken
I just want you to know who I am

I just want you to know who I am
I just want you to know who I am
I just want you to know who I am

Yeeeayyy..arinieh leh lepak! Tp lepak pon tak lepak sangat aaa...aku byk keje. 1st and foremost, tolong translate Jawi to Rumi, mummy (kakak mak aku, yg aku panggey mummy)mintak. Then, Kak Za nye buku untuk tesis die plak...dua chapter. So, bukan la relax sangat, kan!

Yesterday...aku dah abes keje sebagai cikgu. Hmm...basically at the end of the day..puas ati la ngan pencapaian dak2 nieh. Cume, gaji aaa belum dapat agik..hehehe..mampus..kering aku lepas nieh..

Takde mende sangat nak cite sal last day nieh. Biase aaa..dpt present, dpt kad sume tuh kan. Ajar lak gals...so, sangat peminin mende2 nye...hihi. Tp aku suke dak2 nieh best n sronok..ape2 pon yg dowang wat la. Yesterday got sms from students, tp takleh balas sbb takde kredit!!! Aiyyaaak...kena topup laa..cian dowang...

I will definitely miss the students..comey2 sumenye n sangat notty...hihi..

But there was sumthing. Aku tido awal smalam. No cr n all. Cik Din br nak contact. Hmm..sabola ek...aku topup.Just for u n my students..huhu..

K la...nak bla...nieh lagu tema aku dr zaman dolu2...about myself:D


Cuuupppp..gambo banner Chicken Soup sbb teringat Humaira yg chomel...:D
1st time bace CS n tibe2 teremo plak...adeh...cedih plak buku tuh...hampeh!:P

No comments: