Sunday, April 02, 2006

gudbye

Image hosting by Photobucket

THANK YOU-DIDO

My tea's gone cold, I'm wondering why I got out of bed at all
the morning rain clouds up my window and I can't see at all
And even if I could it'd all be grey, but your picture on my wall
it reminds me that it's not so bad
it's not so bad

I drank too much last night, got bills to pay
my head just feels in pain
I missed the bus and there'll be hell today
I'm late for work again
and even if I'm there, they'll all imply that I might not last the
day
and then you call me and it's not so bad
it's not so bad and

I want to thank you for giving me the best day of my life
Oh just to be with you is having the best day of my life

Push the door, I'm home at last and I'm soaking through and
through
then you handed me a towel and all I see is you
and even if my house falls down now, I wouldn't have a clue
because you're near me and

I want to thank you for giving me the best day of my life
Oh just to be with you is having the best day of my life

Dis isn't gudbye...even as I watch u leave...dis isn't gudbye...

Hmm....aku tak brani janji...tak brani jamin...bile lagik aku nak update blog lepas nieh. Life will be hectic, 11 hrs per day insyaAllah akan diisi ngan life utk idup nieh..

So, what else aku nak cakap nieh? Sok sume start la. Aku pon tak tau ape nak jd ngan aku lagik lepas nieh...doa2 yg terbaik jek la kan. Life will also not in Seremban anymore...adeehh..cedih nyeee...

Aku takde mende nak cerite. Selagik aku takleh nak cerite nieh, aku takmo ckp byk. Just wish mulai besok...aku nak life aku different dr ari2 aku sebelum nieh...whatever happened in the past...it doesn't matter...as long as people i luv are hepi....

Sok...dah len. Sume kena wat sniri lepas nieh Cik Sha...be more independent dr yg selalunye...

I would like to thank...kwn2 tercayang...Kak Sya...Su...Azwa...Yatmo...u all has been very supportive dr dulu lagik. N then...Ayennnnn...!!! Ape nak cakap ek...tahla. Thank u for being there when I need u. N Cik Din...day ko balik Jupon day aku change life aku...apepon, thanx for the memories ek! Jupe ko wat aku ingat banyak mende sal aku yg aku dah lupe...hehe..

Thank u everybody...

No comments: