Friday, May 19, 2006

piresz




STUPID GIRLS -PINK

Stupid girl, stupid girls, stupid girls
Maybe if I act like that, that guy will call me back
What a Paparazzi girl, I don't wanna be a stupid girl

Go to Fred Segal, you'll find them there
Laughing loud so all the little people stare
Looking for a daddy to pay for the champagne
(Drop a name)
What happened to the dreams of a girl president
She's dancing in the video next to 50 Cent
They travel in packs of two or three
With their itsy bitsy doggies and their teeny-weeny tees
Where, oh where, have the smart people gone?
Oh where, oh where could they be?

Maybe if I act like that, that guy will call me back
What a Paparazzi girl, I don't wanna be a stupid girl
Baby if I act like that, flipping my blond hair back
Push up my bra like that, I don't wanna be a stupid girl

(Break it down now)
Disease's growing, it's epidemic
I'm scared that there ain't a cure
The world believes it and I'm going crazy
I cannot take any more
I'm so glad that I'll never fit in
That will never be me
Outcasts and girls with ambition
That's what I wanna see
Disasters all around
World despaired
Their only concern
Will they **** up my hair

Maybe if I act like that, that guy will call me back
What a Paparazzi girl, I don't wanna be a stupid girl
Baby if I act like that, flipping my blond hair back
Push up my bra like that, I don't wanna be a stupid girl

[Interlude]
Oh my god you guys, I totally had more than 300 calories today
That was so not sexy, no
Good one, can I borrow that?
[Vomits]
I WILL BE SKINNY

(Do ya think? Do ya think? Do ya think?)
(I like this, like this, like this)
Pretty will you **** me girl, silly I'm so lucky girl
Pull my head and suck it girl, stupid girl!
Pretty would you **** me girl, silly I'm so lucky girl
Pull my head and suck it girl, stupid girl!

Baby if I act like that, flipping my blond hair back
Push up my bra like that, stupid girl!

Maybe if I act like that, that guy will call me back
What a Paparazzi girl, I don't wanna be a stupid girl
Baby if I act like that, flipping my blond hair back
Push up my bra like that, I don't wanna be a stupid girl


Cam tak caye 1st time tgk gambo nieh mengubat duka dan lare aku...hahahha. I was crying before I saw dis pix. Seriously. Ntah aaa...kerane hormon or kerane sakit. Kerane sedih? Naaaayyy...dats not about it. Aku slalu caye kalo aku sedih becuz aku sakit or aku period. Nangeh tak pasal2 bukan keje aku beb...unless it's regarding mak ayah...hmm...then u can see camne aku meraung tak hingat. Last time mase kat UNITEN aku slalu nangeh sal study. Pasal bf? Duuuuhh....long lost story....pisssss...:P

Barca won the game. So what? Make any diff? None. Becuzzzz...Barca didn't ctrl the game like u all predicted it to be...hahahhaa. Lagikpon...it's about gud games. The ones who gave gud games to the viewers will always be cherished than the ones who were expected to win...then win on top of others' efforts....and dats it...

As for Barca...Aku tak rase pe sangat la. I mean, aku suke all Barca players except for Eto'o (sumtimes tak best la die nieh!). Aku suke giler fact yg at last Larsson jd playmaker for dis game cuz I extremely like him than Deco. Tp...ntahlah...the passion n all dat tak terase plak from Barca's part....yg aku rase determination from Arsenal jek...

Being wondering laaaa...ape Ayen kate. Die slalu kate aku favour Arsenal more than Barca walopon aku suke Barca. In terms of Barca nieh...aku suke, tp more than I like Real...n as a team of gud players. In terms of loyalty like macam aku dgn Liverpool?Tak langsung!

So, how's life after futbol. Sangap dan akhirnye menitiskan air mate. Too much personal things to consider esp. my bros. Then keje yg asek tak menjanjikan kebahagiaan sbb aku macam lembab n kureng. I want to give it a shot no matter what...tp ntah nape aku rase sedih plak sbb aku rase aku asek jek wat silap...

Tp katelah pe je. Kowang yg dah berzaman bace blog nieh akan kenal Cik Sha. The person who will go until the last moment...macam mane zaman study aku asek nangeh jek dulu kan. N do bear in mind...aku dgn keje aku skang nieh...like a dream come true...bagai bulan jatuh ke riba. I asked for dis job at the 1st place...so the likelihood aku nak give up....?Nayyyyyyyyyy....

Aku paling tak syok pandang mentor aku aaa. Die nieh paling supportive sepanjang aku keje kat sini. Paling syok sbb die tak pernah nye nak senyum cam real. Hahaha. Paling best sbb die tak la gatal ke pe...probably sbb aku tak cun. Hakhak. Tp yg best skali rase cam mentor...n blaja byk dr die. Kalo aku terkelendat the 1st person aku nak carik: mamat yg name macam name keta nieh. Hihi. Tpppp...bile anak murid macam siot jek keje...aku tak syok lagik nak tanye or paling best nak cakap pape kat die. Just imagine mase aku jd cikgu dulu kan, kalo anak murid failed mmg aku sedih...so...kowang bayangkanlah die dpt anak murid cam aku nieh...

Sedih aaa. Kadang2 aku nak tanye die macam2. Kadang2 aku nak gurau n have fun wat keje ngan die. Dah aaa die Liv supporter kadang2 byk nak tanye beb! Tp tak terlaksane...

Paling haru dlm seminggu nieh aku mimpi die jek! Aku kat tpt aku, dgr die lecture p-asal procedures...n aku asek bukak pc bacew procedures....There...it effects me in a way I can't imagine...huhuuu...

Ayen sms pagi td...but give him a break...nnt2la aku balas...Sok balik kg...Dah seminggu Su keje kat Johor aku lonely giler kat Kajang nieh....

Abeh break time...Nieh lagu tema aku skang~!

No comments: