Wednesday, June 21, 2006

my anniversary....ALONE.



WHAT IF-KATE WINSLET

Here I stand alone
With this weight upon my heart
And it will not go away
In my head I keep on looking back
Right back to the start
Wondering what it was that made you change

Well I tried
But I had to draw the line
And still this question keeps on spinning in my mind

What if I had never let you go
Would you be the man I used to know
If I'd stayed
If you'd tried
If we could only turn back time
But I guess we'll never know

Many roads to take
Some to joy
Some to heart-ache
Anyone can lose their way
And if I said that we could turn it back
Right back to the start
Would you take the chance and make the change

Do you think how it would have been sometimes
Do you pray that I'd never left your side

What if I had never let you go
Would you be the man I used to know
If I'd stayed
If you'd tried
If we could only turn back time
But I guess we'll never know

If only we could turn the hands of time
If I could take you back would you still be mine

'Cos I tried
But I had to draw the line
And still this question keep on spinning in my mind

What if I had never let you go
Would you be the man I used to know
What if I had never walked away
'Cos I still love you more than I can say
If I'd stayed
If you'd tried
If we could only turn back time
But I guess we'll never know
We'll never know

Hehehehe...ape ek nak cite kat kowang? Hmmm...yesterday aku MC for the 1st time! Takleh gi keje sbb Dr kate..."Shahida dok rumah jelah arinieh. Take ur rest, dear...tak boleh pergi keje macam nieh!". Thereeeeee....bukan aku saje2 buat2 MC, dr yg suh MC tau!!!!

Basically...aku still tak sihat....until now. Still terbatuk2 nieh. Aku nak bukak friendster sbb aku dpt a very important msg from sumone yg sangat important...dh berkurun rasenye tak dpt msg die nieh...well...guess what? Satu jek PC boleh gune kat kiosk tpt keje aku nieh...n I'm using it...tak boleh access frenster. What a Shame!!!!!

Gare2 BANANA MOCHA FRAPUCINO Starbucks. Sumenye terus hancus lepas aku minum mende alah tuh. Tulahhh...lenkali kalo nak mengidam tuh agak2. Hahahaha...padan muke. Dah elok2 sakit tekak, terus knocked down demam tak hingattttt...padan muke aku...hehehe...

Well....basically...seingat aku....tahun lepas pon aku demam macam nieh. Worst. Terukkkkk sangat. Sakit sangat. The reason? Lack of sleep for my very final paper...traveled from KL to Bandar Muadzam Shah in a very2 rush hours....naik 4wd yg dipandu secare bahayeeee...n aku akhirnye vomit dgn teruk skali....at the end of the day...BROKE UP WITH MY MAN...

Best kan? Ntahlah. Come to think about it again...tak tau macam mane aku boleh sampai ke date 19/06/2006 nieh. How I survived. Terkejut ke tidak? Terkejut sangat. Hahaha. Last time aku ingat dis date will never come...tibe2 aku sedar tak sedar...to much changes...including to date from 19/06/2005....I lost 10kgs....huhu...

I survived. Thru heart pain...thru so many things....n the most important thing aku rase hepi pasal date tahun nieh: I'M STILL SINGLE. Itu yg aku wish thn lepas and I got it dis year. Aku dah pernah cakap...I certainly taknak people especially sape2 pon...ingat my heart is easy to get. I might be frenly, but not ez...kay?!

Saat takleh dilupekan. Lari bawak ati ke utare kejap tuh. Mase tuh...ntahlah, tak tau pk ape. Yg penting, ade sowang nieh pandai aaa jage ati aku. Sape agik, my best buddy-Su. She brought me to see the ocean...tgk laut di kale sunset...let me be on my own for hours to be alone....n...after dat...aku just idup cam biase balik...

Remember the nites, when Ayen teman tgk bola...taklah teman in exact words...but we alwiz have sumthing to discuss...n sumtimes kena teman aku dok kedai buku....when he heates books...

Ape ek? Basically...just hepi to be with my best buddies thru dis year...Without them...I'm Nothing...

Thanx for being my frens even though other people are resisting...thanx..Luv U..Muaaaahhh!!!!:P

Back to work....jgn jiwang dah!:D

No comments: