Tuesday, June 27, 2006

Yang Memahami



GOODBYE ME LOVER-JAMES BLUNT

Did I disappoint you or let you down?
Should I be feeling guilty or let the judges frown?
'Cause I saw the end before we'd begun,
Yes I saw you were blinded and I knew I had won.
So I took what's mine by eternal right.
Took your soul out into the night.
It may be over but it won't stop there,
I am here for you if you'd only care.
You touched my heart you touched my soul.
You changed my life and all my goals.
And love is blind and that I knew when,
My heart was blinded by you.
I've kissed your lips and held your head.
Shared your dreams and shared your bed.
I know you well, I know your smell.
I've been addicted to you.

Goodbye my lover.
Goodbye my friend.
You have been the one.
You have been the one for me.

I am a dreamer but when I wake,
You can't break my spirit - it's my dreams you take.
And as you move on, remember me,
Remember us and all we used to be
I've seen you cry, I've seen you smile.
I've watched you sleeping for a while.
I'd be the father of your child.
I'd spend a lifetime with you.
I know your fears and you know mine.
We've had our doubts but now we're fine,
And I love you, I swear that's true.
I cannot live without you.

Goodbye my lover.
Goodbye my friend.
You have been the one.
You have been the one for me.

And I still hold your hand in mine.
In mine when I'm asleep.
And I will bear my soul in time,
When I'm kneeling at your feet.
Goodbye my lover.
Goodbye my friend.
You have been the one.
You have been the one for me.
I'm so hollow, baby, I'm so hollow.
I'm so, I'm so, I'm so hollow.

Kowang kalo nak tau nieh la lagu yg paling menyayat ati liriknye utk aku...adoddoooiiiii...gua dgr lagu nieh gua tak sedih2...tak jiwang2. Tp once gua bace die punye lirik rase macam nak tik...tik...tikkkkk...ish2!

Arinieh takde mende la. Aku jupe comforter Harry Potter....very nice! Tp mahal, standard price la beb. Pastu aku merayau meraban. Kejap jek sementare tunggu transport aku dtg...

Pastu sampai opis ade la org tuh sengih2 plak...nyampah....ye2 ckp nak jupe aku skali kejar bas...so, tak jupe aku langsung. Sent sms jek lagik...well..to be honest, aku pon tak tau nak pk ape. He'd been asking about me these last few days...calling and sending sms. When i was working, sumtimes he came n just talk to me. Later on, he took pix for my painted face (kitowang paint muke ikut bendera England, tp aku ikut bendera Indon, same color...but no cross). He kept my pix in his phone.

The thing started to get personal. He's now asking me about my luv life. N alwiz reminded me about owing him a lunch...a bfast...btw...it's more than 3 times. Speaking of owing, i owe so much help from others as well...tp die nieh..ntah la! He asked me out...but...i guess, i dunno what to say!

These 2 days, he's calling me "dear" in his calls...n asking when am i going to fall in luv again..

Not dat I dun like him, but it's getting to fast. I can see dat he's actually a very straightforward person, but we just knew each other. I mean, dulu kitowang satu team kan! But tak byk yg aku boleh tau sal die nieh...

I'm afraid dat aku yg perasan, so i keep quiet a lot. But to be honest...when he says he likes me...(not dat he luvs me!), aku cam speachless...n at last made jokes about it...

So, nak kuar ke? I'm scared. HONESTLY SCARED. I can go for dates, but tibe2 aku cam takut. Well....dis is what u get when u broke up with ur guy n u're afraid of the repetition of the history...

What shall I do? I dunno..pls...
Go with the flow, I guess...

No comments: