Wednesday, July 05, 2006

love and life



SUNDAY- We went to Mutiara Damansara. Dis is the 1st time I went there. Kalo ikutkan tpt nieh jauh giler bangat ngan tpt aku n baru bukak. Dats the reason aku tak penah pergi. We ate in a very nice place...he ordered things yg macam2 tau2 jek aku suke (tp gua tak ckp la). Then we watched Fast and Furious - Tokyo Drift. Pastu...go for book shopping...pastu, lepak again...Last but not least, when tp Perantau n have supper. It wuz a nice day...

MONDAY- Not meeting him at all...calls were bad...bad..bad day at work...tension giler.

TUESDAY- I had my leave. Nak balik kg cuz ade hal. He picked me up, had our lunch...watched Superman...n...we had our great day together. By the way...we had actually spoke about things...so, I decided to make it slow...

Today...not sure what's going to happen. If things are meant to be...it will meant to be....otherwise, aku macam biase...

No comments: