Monday, July 17, 2006

what's left of me



WHAT'S LEFT OF ME-NICK LACHEY

Watch my life,
Pass me by,
In the rear view mirror
Pictures frozen in time
Are becoming clearer
I don't wanna waste another day
Stuck in the shadow of my mistakes

Yeah...

Cause I want you,
And I feel you,
Crawling underneath my skin
Like a hunger,
Like a burning,
To find a place I've never been
Now I'm broken,
And I'm faded,
I'm half the man I thought I would be:
But you can have what's left of me

I've been dying inside,
Little by little,
No where to go,
But going out of my mind
In endless circles,
Running from my self until,
You gave me a reason for standing still

It's falling faster,
Barely breathing,
Give me something,
To believe in
Tell me: It's not all in my head

Take what's left
Of this man
Make me whole
Once again

I've been dying inside you see
I'm going out of my mind
Out of my mind
I'm just running in circles all the time
Will you take what's left
Will you take what's left
Will you take what's left of me?
Just running in circles in my mind
Will you take what's left
Will you take what's left
Will you take what's left of me?

Will u take what's left of me? A gud q, nay? Aku pon nak tanye die soklan nieh. Tried to explained to him...but...ntahlah?!

Btw we spent a great deal of time in weekend...aku rase macam aku tak jupe org len, aku jupe die jek. Su balik Johor...aku tak balik S'ban...aku ingat aku langsung tak gi dating, rupe2nye melampau2 aku pergi dating ngan die. N to get to know the real him...

The real him is: WORDLESS. Terkejut tak terkejut..i think no surprise la kot. He is a mixture of smoothness n the same time roughness...a straight line and vulgarity... no sense of comic...huhu...n I would strongly say...sumthing dat I never had?

After last week it was well known dat we're already an item. Jatuh saham gua? Jatuh macam nangke bergolek beb!!!! Sumthing yg asal2nye mase aku baru nak keje arituh...aku nak avoid, n now...ntahlah, aku nak avoid camneeee?Last2 bak kate ayah...aku boleh nyanyi lagu Biarlah Rahsia tuh banyak2 kali...ergghh...

I dunno. Dis is kinda weird, like what I mentioned to him. N weird as it is...aku nak kate ape ek? Aku dah ade bf? Kitowang pernah declare ke? Huhu. For him,"u're my wife" Aku pandang jek, die sambung-"to be". Aiseh. N skang die dgn tak malunye panggil aku sayang in front of my colleague...huwaaaaaaa...!!!!!

Aku takde relationship yg romantic nieh. I dun have easy things...none of what I had before...nothing is too simple...My word-I FELT BEWITCHED. At the end of the day...aku rase aku kena solat istikharah nieh!

My job? Just like what u can see. Biaselah...me not working dgn buah2 ciku...tp banyaknye manggis. Bukan dgn burung punai...tp gagak! Kadang2 aku rase pening giler org gelak mengilai dlm opis, org buat lawak2 berputar...accents...dah tak cukup dengan accents Welsh n Scottish n Northern England yg aku still struggling to master...aku kena pandai la dgn accent gagak! Adoiiii...headache beb!

Td aku tido. Aku mimpi Kak Sya, Abg Ijan dan budak kiut si Syahmi tuh dtg tpt keje aku...hehe. Windu sangat kot. N by the way Syahmi...Aunty Sha is missing her bro-Shahmi...n dealing with sumone who has the same meaning like urs...but a slightly diff pronounciation -Afham...same meaning, just dat it has an "i" which carries the meaning of-"me". (Bukak balik buku Arab!) Coincidence...!!! Mase aku tgh surf fotopages Kak Sya n tgk2...suddenly aku realized...loooorrr...???

Ooo...aku tgk Pirates of Carribean...puas giler babeng atiku rasenye. Tgk Keira Knightley yg menjadi pujaan atiku. Tp ending? Aku tak paham satu hapak! Mesti nanti ade Prates of Carribean 3 plak...Anti-climax sungguh...cite nieh dah best dr dulu, tak payah nak lebih2 patutnya!

Ape nak cite agik aaa? Aku blurrrrr...exhausted...nak tido...dreamy...I'm feeling as if I'm not myself these days...wooo...save me?

No comments: