Friday, April 20, 2007

Dory



SAY IT RIGHT-NELLY FURTADO

In the day
In the night
Say it all
Say it right
You either got it
Or you don't
You either stand or you fall
When your will is broken
When it slips from your hand
When there's no time for joking
There's a hole in the plan

Oh you don't mean nothing at all to me
No you don't mean nothing at all to me
Do you got what it takes to set me free
Oh you could mean everything to me

I can't say that I'm not lost and at fault
I can't say that I don't love the light and the dark
I can't say that I don't know that I am alive
And all of what I feel I could show
You tonite you tonite

From my hands I could give you
Something that I made
From my mouth I could sing you another brick that I laid
From my body I could show you a place God knows
You should know the space is holy
Do you really want to go?


Say it right...???? Yeayyyyy...say dat Barracudas won pls, Mark? Yeayyy....& our Vice President gave the crown to the Barracudas our popularly known as Helen's Team.We won the HEADGEAR DAY....bukan kepale ade gear...tp perhiasan kepale.As usual, my office has its own theme every Friday, cuz dats the day when we can celebrate ourselves (not to me cuz I'm wrking on Sats!).Yesterday, we were asked to create a symbol for our team & create our own head gear..Some did trojan, org asli kinda thing,Arabian nites...& so on...but we? We put nemos & dories on our heads...hehehe..& our Vice Precident, Mark Seymour announced us as winners! Yeaaayyyy...

But I'm not perfectly happy, I would say...because my dearest & beloved AM, Helen is going to resign soon...better offer, better life...normal working hours...and I will surely miss her a lot. She made me believe in myself. Dulu macam tak bajet laaaboleh cakap dengan org putih kan, sbb slalu la kena perli esp mase kecik2 org kate English aku teruk...sum made fun of me sume2 tuh laaa...But I managed at last...ntahla, org boleh kate ape jek...but it's up to the others to judge, kan?

I was on MC on Tue & Wed...batuk tak sudah2...sakit tekak...n everything...but sume ok jek:P

Dats it laaa..malas nak tulis byk2 pulak...tibe2 penat...ape tah...just celebrating my winning effort:D

Oooo Nelly...i hate u so...just luv this song n dunno why..
***
I hate it when Megat took my pix just now...I remember when HE took my pix after i painted my face with Japanese flag last year...aaaarggghhh...why?!

No comments: