Thursday, May 10, 2007

rose petals-2 steps behind




TWO STEPS BEHIND-DEF LEPPARD

Walk away if you want to
it's ok, if you need to
you can run, but you can never hide
See my shadow come creeping up beside you
There's a magic running through your soul
But you can't have it all

Whatever you do
I'll be two steps behind you
Wherever you go
and I'll be there to remind you
that it only takes a minute of your precious time
to turn around and I'll be two steps behind.

Take the time
and think about it
Walk the line, you just can't fight it
Look around and see what you can find
Like a fire that's burning up inside me,
There's a magic running through your soul
But you can't have it all

Whatever you do
I'll be two steps behind you
Wherever you go
and I'll be there to remind you
that it only takes a minute of your precious time
to turn around and I'll be two steps behind.

(so watch out)
There's a magic running through your soul
but you can't have it all, no,
Whatever you do
I'll be two steps behind you

wherever you go
and I'll be there to remind you
that it only takes a minute of your precious time
To turn around and I'll be two steps behind.
Just turn around, I'll be two steps behind
I'll be two steps behind you
and I'll be there to remind you,
yeeeeaaah, yeeeeeeah


Hmm...been listening to this song last nite after I got back to work....kuar lagik pagi td...aiyaaakk...dats the reason they said if u have heartache, don't listen to the radio cuz it's only going to bring u nearer & nearer to the things u wanted to avoid. Strange enough, aku nyanyi skali lagu nieh sbb Su pergi Sarawak, Tanti balik Ganu...n aku sowang2. N with a reminder of his scent mase kemas wardrobe aku...cuz aku terjumpe his All Black shirt yg die bagi mase both of us busy dulu...Thinking about the man, listening to the song which he sang to me last time...smell his Dunhill Desire perfume which I used to luv (still luving it!)..So, aku nyanyi jek laaahhh!!:D

I cooked today...hehehe...skang susah betul nak masak. Kalo dah ade time, kalo bangun awal, dpt gi kedai...brula aku masak. Kalo tak jgn harap! Arinieh aku masak sotong masak pedas (ingat kat kawanku Ayen yg suke masak pedas) ngan tumis air bayam. Aku sorang2 jek..so...ape sangat la kan.Tp so far, aku enjoy laaa...Cume windu bangat same Tanti!

Okehlaaa...itu saje so far, nanti papehal gua update lagik...nak mamam...:D

No comments: