Wednesday, June 13, 2007

date



PEACHES & CREAM -112

So hot, hot
It's the S the L the I the M
Let me tell you what I wanna do
Let me show you that I'm feelin' you
Wanna freak on a ride with you
Wanna taste, wanna put my lips all over you
Can't get enough of you
Always thinkin' of you
So sweet I can't forget
So good, girl you make me sweat
Girl I'm talkin' 'bout

Chorus:
Peaches and cream
I need it cause you know that I'm a fiend
Gettin' freaky in my Bentley limousine
It's even better when it's with ice cream
Know what I mean
Peaches and cream
I need it cause you know that I'm a fiend
Gettin' freaky in my Bentley limousine
It's even better when it's with ice cream
Know what I mean, peaches and cream
Girl you taste so good to me

I never thought that I would be
So addicted to you
On top, underneath, on the side of you
Better yet baby inside of you
Love the way you're just flowin down
And I can feel it all around
In the front, in the back of you
Ooh I love the taste of you
Girl you know what I'm talking about

Repeat Chorus

Won't stop girl you know I can't get enough
Wanna taste it in the morning when I'm waking up
Like peach cobbler in my stomach when I eat it up
Got your legs around my neck so I can't get up
See the boys 112 we from the A'(A' - shorty we don't play)
And when it comes to eating peaches, shorty we don't play
So all the ladies in the house if your peach the shit
Put your hands in the air represent your cliques

Repeat Chorus

Oh girl I need it
I gotta have it
It's always on my mind
Know what I mean
Peaches and cream
I like it in my car
Or even in my bed
Or baby on the stairs
Know what I mean
Peaches and cream

Oh girl I need it
I gotta have it
It's always on my mind
Know what I mean Peaches and cream
I like it in my car
Or even in my bed
Or baby on the stairs
Know what I mean

Your Birthdate: October 13

You're dominant and powerful. You always need to be in charge.
While others respect your competence, you can be a bit of a dictator.
Hard working and serious, you never let yourself down.
You are exact and accurate - and you expect others to be the same way.

Your strength: You always get the job done

Your weakness: You're a perfectionist to a fault

Your power color: Gray

Your power symbol: Checkmark

Your power month: April



You Should Date A Japanese Guy!

You're an interesting blend of traditonal and modern
And a Japanese guy is likely to be on your wavelength
Maybe you'll show your love by dying your hair the same color
Or get married in a traditional white kimono!



Your Birthdate: October 13

You don't love lightly. For you, love is always a serious undertaking.
However, you are able to love many types of people. You can bring out the best in almost anyone.
Love surprises you often. You never know when or where you'll find it next.

Number of True Loves You'll Have: 1

Number of Times You'll Have Your Heart Broken: 5

You are most compatible with people born on the 4th, 13th, 22nd, and 31st of the month.



Never Date a Cancer

Clingy, emotional, and very private - it's hard to escape a Cancer's clutches.
And while Cancer will want to know everything about you, they're anything but open in return.

Instead try dating: Leo, Sagittarius, Gemini, or Aquarius



You Should Be With a Fire Sign!

Your best match is an Aries, Leo, or Sagittarius

Why? You like your guys manly - and in control
Not to mean controlling, but you do like the guy to take the lead
A Fire Sign man will take you by the hand? and show you the world
Just make sure you're bold too - because this guy likes a challenge!


You Date Like a Woman

According to studies on dating, you date like a woman.
You tend to take romance seriously, and you're not really out for a fling.

A mental and emotional connection always comes first for you.
And rushing the physical stuff is likely to turn you off.

You're highly selective when it comes to dating, and some may say you're too picky.
You know what you want, and when you find it, you're ready to commit.


Aiyooo...I cannot blog properly...sowi...maybe later! Well...this is peach bougainvillea..welll...this is what happen when work comes first! I can't eat peaches, I can't update my blog...huwaaaaaaaaaaaa...!!!

No comments: