Wednesday, June 20, 2007

do i make u proud-ranunculus



DO I MAKE YOU PROUD-TAYLOR HICKS

I've never been
The one to raise my hand
That was not me
and now that's who I am
Because of you
I am standing tall

My heart is full
of endless gratitude
You were the one
The one to guide me through
Now I can see
And I believe
It's only just beginning

This is what we dream about
But the only question with me now
Is do I make you proud
Stronger than I've ever been now
Never been afraid of standing out
Do I make you proud

Everybody needs to rise up
Everybody needs to be loved
To be loved


Yuppp...one of the things yg aku tak update kat sini. Yuppp...after a long while. Cuz I need more time...more timee....yeah...more time...

He's gone. Where? I dunno. N there's no way I can find him again. What I know, his last question to one on my frens: "Is she happy?" N obviously...people will say, "She looks extremely happy & content". Without knowing the truth. N who can blame them?

Resigned. As easy as dat. I know he was not happy. Me too. But what do we have to do? Things are not going our way. We have commitments;life;job. Things are not easy...it's easier said than done. Deep in my heart...I was relieved as there was not much of hope. I know I've been cruel. I left...and he didn't know how I felt. I can't say I dun have regrets...but it's for his own good.

Have u ever had someone who loved u but u can't love back? N dats how I felt bout him. I must look forward to achieve things;he has his own potential...

I heard...things are better there. Well...what can I say...he went to a rival's company. Better salary, better working place...better environment...With his talents, he can soar...N just like my butterfly...I know he can soar high:)

I wish him all the best. I'll pray for him, always. If we're not meant to be, I hope he'll find someone better....n I hope he finds himself again. Cuz the way he is so wonderful...his smile can create a rainbow...N how I wish I can have it...

Having said all dis...I know, it's easier said than done. N the possibility? None.

No comments: