Tuesday, July 03, 2007

edamame

This is EDAMAME. What is edamame?Edamame is a green vegetable more commonly known as a soybean, harvested at the peak of ripening right before it reaches the "hardening" time. The word Edamame means "Beans on Branches," and it grows in clusters on bushy branches. To retain the freshness and its natural flavor, it is parboiled and quick-frozen. In East Asia, the soybean has been used for over two thousand years as a major source of protein. Edamame is consumed as a snack, a vegetable dish, used in soups or processed into sweets. As a snack, the pods are lightly boiled in salted water, and then the seeds are squeezed directly from the pods into the mouth with the fingers.

Selalu kite minum processed edamame kan. But in edamame nieh best gak kalo dimakan buat sayur (hmmm....lepar la plak). Reason nape aku letak gambo edamame sbb aku terfikir nak letak gambo len tapi takde gambo nak leta:D Probably besok aku letak gambo manggis, kalo aku tak penat...hehehe...

Bersempena ngan ulangtahun ketiga blog nieh, aku dgn suka atinye mengubah formar blog nieh...bukan berubah habis, there'll still be lyrics n stuff...but probably pix won't be as large as it used to be...coz from now on aku amik gambo kat flickr...instead of illegally taking in from someone else's blog...

Today...okay. I finished handling crossword puzzle competition in my office....on thursday I'm gonna be the judge for traditional dress up competition...all for the Merdeka Day.Tiring...Exhausting...but still...I'm quite happy with it...

Yesterday aku byk sangat keje sampai tak beringat la! Sampai byk yg aku lupe. Including invitation to wedding...argghh...people are getting married & skang asek2 ngan wedding nieh...Huhuhu...me? Nay...forget about it...hehehe...

What else besides work, sleep & eat? Nothing...byk nak buat la. Pening plak. Goodluck to me...Btw...if I have time tommorrow I'll be telling u bout my new book...hehehe...til then...we'll see what updates I'm gonna have after dis:D

This song...hmmm...it is what's in my mind about the wedding...

No comments: