Thursday, May 29, 2008

sha: when sepet says my name...I'M ALIVE

When you call on me
When I hear you breathe
I get wings to fly
I feel that I’m alive
---> yeahh...yeah....now I can slowly type sumthing cuz he called my name...I saw him in front of me walkin and alive...and I certainly feel like flying rite now...I feel very much alive. Again:D

When you look at me
I can touch the sky
I know that I’m alive
---> he turned his head and smiled. I've been dreaming 'bout dis 4 quite a while. Alhamdulillah....at last! I don't have to force anyone to do anything to make it happen. It just happened and I feel good now.

When you bless the day
I just drift away
All my worries die
I’m glad that I’m Alive
---> He made my day today. He made me smile though it's not easy to smile after a doctor jabbed my butt. Everytime I think of him, I'll be thinking bout all the unsettle things between us. I'll be thinking about his own survival despite my own struggle. But seeing him alive and sound is totally a bless. Alhamdulillah again.

You’ve set my heart onn fire
Filled me with love
Made me a woman on
Clouds above
---> Hahaha. He can cetainly make me a blushing girl again. Darnnnnn.....

Okeh...okeh....cakap omputih plak ek. Terjiwang...tibe2 terlupe plak yg nak cakap Melayu (tuh laa...Melayu mudah lupe kot aku nieh...hehe).

Aku tibe2 sakit arinieh. Perut aku cramped secare tibe2 kat opis menyebabkan aku muntah2 sepanjang ari dan dikejarkan ke klinik. Separuh waktu keje aku tido. Doc bagi injection n tah hape2 ubat lagik. Skang aku dah leh jalan slow....and otw nak balik umah. It's now 4.55am Malaysian time and 9.55pm UK time. Keje aku abeh kul 9pm UK time. Dats why aku update blog awal2 pagi skang nieh.

Beberape minit yg lepas, ketika dok melayan ubat yg drowsy nie...Sepet a.k.a ex-bf aku telah lalu di hadapan aku. Rasenye dah byk kali dlm blog nieh aku update yg we will definitely avoid each other everytime we bumped into each other kan? Td aku sakit. Nak lari mane? Tak leh lari. Die tibe2 lalu depan aku...pusing, senyum (agak teragak2 mulenye)...then terus menyebut name aku..."Sha." Aku yg tgh laloq ngan ubat nieh tak sempat nak senyum....but I managed to say "Hi!"
<br>
Sebab aku sakit. Or sebab aku laloq. Or sebab aku gatal. I dunno but I feel so happy. I can tell he might feel the same way that I do. Both of us looked - RELIEVED.

We can be friends now, kan?

No comments: