Tuesday, July 21, 2009

sha: the topshop undies...it's a story

I have been telling him to bring his girlfriend along. To make it threesome so that it would be more intresting. To have her participation while we were doing it. To have her willingness to comply and oblige. To show his dominance and my submission. To show both of us...WHO'S THE BOSS.

She didn't come. But work must be done. We need to be satisfied. We need to find different locations, so that we will know EXACTLY the right spot to do it. We have to look at different angles, check on the availability and ensure that no one will question our actions.

He didn't want her to be around. So he got stuck with me. Damn, he was stubborn as hell...But we enjoyed every moment of it. He was careful, serious and focused on it...until...

That nice 3 Doors Down's Here Without You which usually nice became annoying to my ears:

His expression tensed. He looked at me with uncertain eyes. Then he put down the phone with a solemn face.

She was jealous. With me.Huuuuuhhh....!!!

We continued what we did, but he was not the same anymore. No more focus. No more passion. No more energy. Arghhh...

I asked him to relax and savour the moment. This was it. The final action...

Then I heard the song again. So I left him. My eyes blurred with fury. I walked away as soon as he put his head in his hands. My head swelled with madness. All I could see was polka dot briefs, lacy thongs, all-English cotton undies...hmmmm...

The purple heart shape sexy undies was really good. But it was too frilly. No...no...no..can't wear that. So, I took the simplest that I could find. Hmmmm...I was content as hell:)

"Thanks, Miss. Do visit us again in Topshop." The cute guy smiled at me.

Huuuhh...I just purchased 2 undies from Topshop without me realising it. Thanks my dear friend...I did that so that u will have more privacy quarelling with that stupid girlfriend of yours who was supposed to be more understanding!

Moral of the story: If u can't stand jealousy, get a jobless boyfriend. That way he doesn't have to go out with his colleague to do HIS WORK. Crying out loud..we were surveying lanes for bowling tournament!

The girl should be thankful. I did not put those lacy stuff into use that day. I was being professional! Sensible! And smarter than her, of course!

Asked him: Berapa umo dia?
He answered: 27 this year.

I hate a person without faith and I hate assumptions! She's my age and she can't think clearly...

I "wasted" almost RM50 to get away from HER boyfriend so that she could have her way.

At least, thank me for that kan?~!

6 comments:

kayteeze said...

Oooo....gitu ke ?

Orang cemburu buta tu takkan kemana..... Hidup pun tak senang sebab asyik buruk sangka je...

Sha beli yang tu ke ? Kalau tak nak bagi je kat kak tie, ekekekeke.....

ct rahani said...

sabo ye sha.. mmg lemas betul klu org cemburu buta nih.. huhuhu..

papabear said...

used to happen to me too, not the undies but about having over-jealous girl friend... hahaha!

and... only one post in June too! LOL!

atty's said...

salam sha..lama tak singgah sini..

mmg susah kalo org jenis cemburu butas.nie.

[yAN!e][pUTraJAya] said...

bekas kekasih ku dulu cemburu buta.....
hahha akhir nyer putus cinta....

hehhehe....rimas tol kalau ada kekasih kuat cemburu.....

cHeRyNa PiReS said...

kak tie:
--->yup...cantik tak collection? heheh...

ct:
--->sabar gile nieh!

papabear:
--->it's not our time to post, i guess....

atty:
---> miss u atty!

yanie:
--->yes! ayatnya memang sesuai...rimas...rimas...rimas...lemas!