Friday, August 28, 2009

#7 ramadhan diary 09: cinta tiga segi


conned!
Originally uploaded by Karan V
My ibu is so obsessed with Nur Kasih until I had to watch Nur Kasih with her every Friday night. I used to reach home late when I was working with the milk factory but for the past 3 weeks I have been at home so she started to call me at 9pm every Friday.

I grumbled - not because I didn't want to watch the sequel with my lonely ibu but because I don't like typical romance and for me Nur Kasih is typical.

But for the sake of ibu, I watched it. I couldn't stand the plead. I couldn't stand the character Sarah as well. But I kept on watching...

"kita lambat berjumpa
kau tlah berdua
ku tak berdaya
mungkin kau tak peduli
aku di sini
terluka hati"

- Segitiga by Cokelat

I can't remember when did I start enjoying this song by Cokelat. My crowded mind is saying during my final year (that'll be 2005) but I remember listening to this song for quite sometime. I don't have the song in my playlist but I will occassionally check on the video through YouTube. Checking the release date will not going to give me an accurate answer, considering this song is from Indonesia - sometimes it has been released early but we only get to hear the song after 1-2 years.

My English is not that good to remember the term of "Cinta Tiga Segi" (anyone can help me on this? Is it Triangle Love? -direct translation!). What can I say is that this kind of relationship will involve 3 parties; 2 persons to one person. For example, 2 girlfriends to one boyfriend or 2 boyfriends to one girlfriend (just taking the normal example, of course)

I have never experienced Cinta Tiga Segi myself, but I knew the people who did. Some were happy and some suffered.

Ibu keep on talking about the Cinta Tiga Segi between Adam, Katrina and Nur. I didn't mean to be rude but I expressed my personal opinion towards the scenario. I told ibu the Cinta Tiga Segi between them was not my interest. I am more interested in Aidil's case, because he is the only genuine person I could see in the drama. Luckily, ibu agreed.

It looks like I'm into the sequel myself when I'm watching it. Believe me, if I have the chance to change the channel, I would. I love Kabir Bhatia's art but I don't like this typical romance he is showing right now. I still prefer his films.

A girl can say anything, but ibu's pleading look was stopping me from switching channels. At least we have an activity and something to talk about.

Tonight, I'm not watching because I'm at The Coffee Shop. I'm wondering what she will tell me when I get home:)

* I want to eat samosa but I can't find any....sob...sob...

4 comments:

Sya Annur said...

like i said, its 'the love triangle' hehe...

♠ y.a.n.i.e putrajaya ♠ said...

>> cinta segitga....

pernah terjadi dalam kisah idup ku....

aku, dia dan kekasih lelaki nyer....

hu hu hu

Suzi said...

akak pun dah terminat cerita Nur Kasih tu...selalu tengok kat your tube tapi dah tak blh dak sekarang ni mmmm...

a kl citizen said...

salam kenal
best baca ntri ni..
first time tengok nur kasih semalam...
so taula sikit apa yang cheryna tulih ni...
tapi.. kesimpulannya, adik memang anak yang baik