Wednesday, August 19, 2009

sha: the climb

I can almost see it
That dream I am dreaming
But there's a voice inside my head saying
"You'll never reach it"

The doubts will always be there. Especially after being condemned and twisted. But I'm not going to let these doubts overpowering me this time. Will not going to let someone says, "Ini bukan bidang engkau." Because that someone never knew me, was trying to demolish me. But this time, I will follow my heart...and I will reach my goal. No doubt~!

Every step I'm taking
Every move I make feels
Lost with no direction
My faith is shaking

Used to be lost because I was ask to do one thing and then another thing which eventually for someone's favour and not mine. I was being an object for vengeance but not this time...I will not going to lose my ground.

But I gotta keep trying
Gotta keep my head held high

There's always gonna be another mountain
I'm always gonna wanna make it move
Always gonna be a uphill battle
Sometimes I'm gonna have to lose

Phoenix rises from the ashes and I believe I will rise. I am a failure if I fail everywhere. But I only lost one battle and I'm not going to lose again:)

Ain't about how fast I get there
Ain't about what's waiting on the other side
It's the climb

I will wait for the right time to rise. I don't care what other people are going to say. But I will certainly not going to sit at one place for 7 years to accomplish my target. I will not going to be content having the same thing everyday.

The struggles I'm facing
The chances I'm taking
Sometimes might knock me down
But no, I'm not breaking

I'll take the train, if it requires me. I'll climb the stairs, if it is a must. Once I'm down, I'm not going to walk again. I will run this time. I will!!!!

I may not know it
But these are the moments that
I'm gonna remember most, yeah
Just gotta keep going

And I, I got to be strong
Just keep pushing on

I will remember everyone's support. I'll remember the sweat. I'll remember the jest...I'll remember and insya-Allah...I'll let HIM guide me...

Keep on moving, keep climbing
Keep the faith, baby
It's all about, it's all about the climb
Keep the faith, keep your faith, whoa

It's time to go, Sha! A delicious, appropriate and PLANNED training is waiting for u today~! It's the chance.

IT'S THE BEGINNING!
* Thanks Shahmi for putting this Miley Cyrus song in the play list...love u bro!

1 comment:

atty's said...

suka lagu miley nie..mmg besh..