Monday, August 17, 2009

sha: fatigue



Originally uploaded by Miema
Wikipedia:

"Fatigue (also called exhaustion, lethargy, languidness, languor, listlessness) is a state of awareness..."

"Physical fatigue is an inability to continue functioning at the level of one's normal abilities."

"Mental fatigue, on the on the other hand, rather manifests on somnolence."

Sha is saying:

I am physically fatigue because I'm rushing to both workplace.
7:30 am - 3:50pm: School
5:30pm - 10:30pm: Coffee Shop.

But I am not mentally fatigue as I used to be. I'm loving what I'm doing even though my job position is not an executive:)

Why?

Because I have the best training EVER.
Not like before.

2 comments:

numb gurl'z said...

setuju sgt2... :)

♠ y.a.n.i.e putrajaya ♠ said...

>> rindu nak borak2 dengan sha...

hehehhe jom muka buku...:D