Friday, August 14, 2009

sha: happy birthday nurul aimi!


Hello Kitty Birthday Cake, originally uploaded by Bakerella.


Dear Aimi,

It has been almost a year since the first time I saw you in your dark uniform. Your were not smiling and you were such a serious girl. I still remember your "uh-huh", yes and no to each questions I asked you.

I do not remember how it started. But I remember your sincerity and your openness when you were talking to me the first time we really "talked". Things happened for reason. The moment we thought that we were stuck in a situation where no one could help us, there was a comfort in having such a wonderful friend.

You were there during the hard moments in life, you defended and stood by me even when you knew it was risky. You were there for me even when I didn't have to ask for it.

And for that my dear sweet sister, I will always remember you. I will always love you and miss you.

We are busy with our lives now. We haven't seen each other seen each other since you sent my to my doorstep 3 weeks ago. Even so, I still remember your birthday today:)

I wish you happiness. May Allah bless u...

Happy Birthday, my sweet!

Love,
---Kak Sha---

No comments: