Sunday, August 09, 2009

sha in love: missing someone

" Comparisons are easily done
Once you've had a taste of perfection
Like an apple hanging from a tree
I picked the ripest one
I still got the seed..."

I dreamed of reading a book of orchids and walked barefoot from one house to another to find the same type of orchid I saw in the book. There was one house which had the orchid and I went into the house. Then I saw him smiling at me with a stem of the orchid. He was holding the orchid to me before a lady came and stood beside him...

" You said move on
Where do I go
I guess second best
Is all I will know...."

After seeing that lady beside him, I left the house with the orchid while he stood in front of the house and looked at me without saying any word...

"Cause when I'm with him
I am thinking of you
Thinking of you
What you would do if
You were the one
Who was spending the night
Oh I wish that I
Was looking into your eyes..."

I woke up and saw a message in my phone - sent by my best friend. And I couldn't help feeling sad and gloomy. I wished the message was from the man in my dreams....

"You're like an Indian summer
In the middle of winter
Like a hard candy
With a surprise center
How do I get better
Once I've had the best
You said there's
Tons of fish in the water
So the waters I will test..."

I kept on replying the messages and was happy that someone remember me. But I have the hallow feeling inside, knowing that I am digging my own grave because I'm thinking of someone else...

"He kissed my lips
I taste your mouth
He pulled me in
I was disgusted with myself..."

Should I follow my ego and start it first? Or should I just let it go and move on? I planned to move on but it seems very hard at this moment...huwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa....~~!!!

" You're the best
And yes I do regret
How I could let myself
Let you go
Now the lesson's learned
I touched it I was burned
Oh I think you should know..."

Burned. Like a spoiled scramble eggs. (we had fond memories of eggs!) Now I know the feeling of missing someone....huhuhuhu....it hurts!

6 comments:

Hanis Razak said...

It really does..

Numb Gurl'z said...

huhuhu..... mmg n tramat mnyakitkn jka kite mrindui sum1... :(

kayteeze said...

Ooo......

Baru tahu rasa rindu, ya..hehe...

Kak tie dah lama merindu...ekekeke...

juelee said...

yupp...it hurts a lot when missing someone....but its more hurts when we are missing someone and we even cant let him know about our feeling~~~ huhuhu

♠ y.a.n.i.e putrajaya ♠ said...

rindu kenangan chenta selama 2 tahun

hu hu hu

cHeRyNa PiReS said...

hanis:
---> thanks for understanding


linda:
---> yeee...sangat terseksa nieh!

kak tie:
---> nieh windu ape pulak nieh kak tie:P

jue:
---> itulah pasal...tgh terseksa sangat nieh!

yanie:
---> sape tuh? ehehhe...