Thursday, August 20, 2009

sha: twinge of sadness


ooo
Originally uploaded by adriana delphino
Wikipedia:

"Sadness is an emotion characterized by feelings of disadvantage, loss, and helplessness. When sad, people often become quiet, less energetic, and withdrawn.


Sad is the opposite of happy. its similar to the emotions of sorrow,grief,misery,and melancholy. The philosopher Baruch Spinoza defined sadness as the transfer of a person from a large perfection to a smaller one."

I called my best friend yesterday. He said he was eating in Kajang. He was working in Putrajaya. I assumed, either the food was nice in Kajang or he was meeting someone in Kajang.

While I was talking to him, I had this twinge of sadness in me. How could I forget the crucial part when I was calling him. Kan? He might be with his girlfriend!

We quarelled about this so many times. But I am still unable to shake off the dislike that I have towards his girlfriend. I have to, but I can't.

The girlfriend told my best friend that she was afraid of the situation where my best friend would eventually have feelings for me. I found that was totally ridiculous and absurd! We knew each others for years and if we liked each other, we would've taken the advantages years ago!

And since she was feeling that way, I have not met my best friend for more than a year. They will get married next year, so it means that I can no longer meet my own best friend. (planning not to go to the wedding...I'm hurt!)

I'm not naive when it comes to relationship. For record, I have boyfriends too (ek eleh...ingat dia sorang ada boipren ke?). This jealousy is normal but I never refrained my boyfriends from meeting their friends, especially best friends regardless whether the person is male/female!

I said 'bye' to him immediately after I knew he was not at home. I didn't want to take the risk. It hurts - because we're not having the conversation like we used to have. The fact that Rooney has improved so much and Berbatov is now running instead of walking will not going to be delivered to him. The truth that I will never ever support MU though Owen is playing will not going to be told. The joke of how I hate to see Voronin in Liverpool's side will never be discussed.

I am missing my best friend. But I have to sacrifice for someone I don't really like. She is stealing my best friend from me! Huwaaaaaaaaaaaa...(been holding this for a year now!)

This twinge of sadness is effecting my mood to watch Football Focus....

7 comments:

Quiyah said...

hi dear.. i've missed u tau.. hey, jgnla camtuh.. at least pegila wedding die.. what do u think ur best friend would feel if u didnt come for his wedding? u would want the same for him kan? ala, forget about the gf.. y u want to affect ur relationship with ur best friend just because of the narrowmindedness of the gf? mmg kiter tak bole puaskan ati sume org.. but at leat, if u were there, ur best friend would appreciate it more than ever. Besides what the gf can do to u? scream at the top of her lungs on her special day? I doubt that she would want to ruin her own wedding day kan? Pegi tau.. For me, JUST GO. bring a friend as well.. u should be fine..

Dewi said...

Heyya Girl.. Nice Blog.. Its been a while since i saw you.. How are you??

About this, i can say i would understand.. Been there.. U have done nothing to hurt her right? So why should you step away?? Don't let go of a precious friendship for a skimpy-minded GF.. I do believe you should go to his wedding, for the sake of your bestie, not for her.. He would much appreciate your presence..

Take Care gal.. Always around..
xoxo

nURmALa mAZLan said...

sha...sedih kan kalau kawan kita diambil oleh gf dia..wuaaaa!!!!
i know what you feel..
dulu kita pon ada sorg kawan "K"..
kami rapat sgt
pergi baju raya pon sesama...uhuks~
tapi bila dia dah ada gf..
its look like gf dia x suka dia rapat ng kita
masa tu kita betul2 tak dpt terima kenyataan yg kita akan kehilangan kawan kita
dia pon agak sengal leh ikut cakap gf dia
lantak la.. skang kita dah ok..
dia x de pon dah x de rasa apa..banyak lagi kawan akut au..huhu`

kayteeze said...

Salam Ramadhan dari Kak Tie, Sha...

Tahun ni, kita cuba tingkatkan amal, ya... yang lain tu sorok bawah karpet dulu, hihi..

cHeRyNa PiReS said...

Q:
---> i'm missing u too, dear...macam2 nak cerita ngan ko. ntahlah Q...i'm still thinking about the wedding...bila pkkan treatment and perception minah tuh kat aku, aku rase kecik ati giler! nantilah...ati tgh panas lagi...hopefully, aku ok ramadhan nieh....

Tasya:
---> yup...we haven't seen each other since my last day in Cyberjaya kan? thanks for the advice, dear...i'm still thinking and trying to cool myself:(

mrs nurmala:
--->kadang2 sha pun pk macam tuh , "biarlah...ramai lagi kawan." tp nak dpt kawan sebaik dia...sangatlah susah..huwaaa...

kak tie:
---> salam ramadhan kak tie:)

Merissa K. said...

i feel like a busy body, but anyway here goes. the best way for u to keep ur bestie around, be friends with that overprotective-jealous-tak-tentu-pasal gf of his(which is gonna be hard, duh).

i mean, it aint gonna be a stroll in the park, but at least if she feels close to you, close enough to know that ur not gonna steal him away from her, then perhaps she wont be such an uptight bitch. pardon the language, heheh.

anyways, good luck babe. :)

(i can teman your football talk. but ill be bragging about the gunners, most of the time. we'll have to take turns la kot? hahaha)

cHeRyNa PiReS said...

merissa:

i tried to be friendly but she's not accepting..so what to do? in the end i'm giving her a very silent treatment...org kate...kau nak sangat, amiklah!

dun mind about the team you're supporting as long as it is a football talk:) thanks dear:)