Puteri Islam Uniform
Puteri UMNO's uniform
Doctor's coat/Lab Coat
---ALL IN PINK---
Can you imagine that? I can. For me, it's hilarious!
* My brother Shahmi - will look like a Bangladeshi.
* My brother Sharian - will look like an Indonesian construction worker.
* My brother Sharir - will look like Korean singer.
(They will definitely kill me if they read this!)
I hope I don't want to extend my imagination to the celebrities/rich and famous.
But I do and I'm going to imagine:
1. Samy Vellu wearing shocking pink shirt.
2. Rafael Nadal wearing pastel pink shorts and pink shoes to play tennis.
3. Nabil wearing pink jeans in Lu Fikirlah Sendiri.
(no offense, if they are not famous, I won't be thinking of them, okay?)
Ibu told me that reading is good. I honestly agree with her. If it's not because of reading, I won't know things. The things that I know now is not that much. I can imagine if I'm not reading, I might not know anything at all!!!
I guess the hunch that I felt when I was standing at the magazine kiosk was definitely right. I didn't realised that Cleo I bought was a BREAST CANCER EDITION.
There were so many things I learned about breast and breast cancer. For example:
Your Boobs Weigh Less Than You Think
"An A-cup weighs in at only a quareter pound,; a B, about half a pound; a C, three-quarters of a pound, and a D, around one pound."
-Cleo Magazine, October 2009 issue, pages 198.
John Dykes, Andrew Leci, Jamie Reeves and Steve McMahon (ESPN - Football), Tun Mahathir, Ustaz Wan Akashah (my former Ketua Warden in school who is now Semanis Kurma's TV9 host), Jamie Oliver (he's a normal cook, not a sissy) - I've seen them wore pink before.No problemo.
So, if you're going to support the cause of Breast Cancer, would you wear pink?
I know the ladies would.
What will be you pink outfit? Baju kurung, shirt, tudung, t-shirt? Tell me.
Let's pray that none of us will be infected with breast cancer.
* Sha is wearing fuchsia pink for something important today!!!
* will try to blog hop if I get the chance to be online today:)