It's Friday, everyone!!!
When I worked in Cyberjaya, people used to celebrate Friday. We used to make dress up competitions - wearing pyjama, sarong - kain pelekat and kain batik, we created headgear and painted our faces. There were so many crazy things done to celebrate the end of the week.
One of my teammates created a headgear with aluminium foil stated -T.G.I.F. We thought it was for TGI Fridays, the restaurant which always reminds me of Pocket. But T.G.I.F was not for the restaurant. It was the short form of Thank God It's Friday!
To those who are working five days a week, you'll find Friday the best day for you to either crack or relax. Crack, because you need to finish all your work before your boss is going for his vacation again next week, if you're a teacher - you're preparing so many things by year end-you don't know how many pairs of hands and legs you need, or you simply need to replace people who are celebrating Deepavali:)
Regardless, it's going to be a festival this weekend and I bet you must have your own plans:)
As for me, I'm planning to watch this:
CLOUDY WITH A CHANCE OF MEATBALLS!
I know...I know...for those who are adults, you might want to watch Sorority Rows or Surrogate. Some might say Papadom (I watched that, we'll talk about that later!). But for me, 27 is just a number and I still need the excitement of a 2 or 7 years old;)
Frank is creating the rain of food! (watch the trailer)
But we're in Malaysia, beloveds. What do you think about this? If you're given the chance to have any Asian Food fall from the sky, what will you have in mind and why?
I would like to have rain of:
1. Ikan Bakar from Umbai, Melaka on Monday - because I'm missing this a lot!
2. Murtabak on Tuesday because I'm watching TV - Gossip Girl, CSI.NY
3. Sambal Sotong no Wednesday - because this is my favourite food
4. Char Kuay Teow on Thursday - because I'm missing the nice ones - I happened to eat the worst ones.
5. Yong Tau Fu on Friday - so that I don't have to walk to pasar malam. Hehe. I want the one in Ampang~!
6. Nasi Goreng Kerabu on Saturday - because I'm missing my old place in Kajang:(
7. Kerabu Pucuk Paku on Sunday- It has been a while, I don't find nice quality pucuk paku these days.
* Care: I'm putting the word Asian so that no one will claim any ownership okay!
Tell me yours, fellas! How about you?