Sunday, October 25, 2009

something wonderful: i see love


42-19424672
Originally uploaded by kycellis
"What are you looking at?" Jordan demanded finally, watching her.

"A dragon." When he looked bewildered she lifted her arm and pointed to the sky in the southeast. "Right there-that cloud-what do you see when you look at it?"

"A fat cloud."

Alexandra rolled her eyes at him. "What else do you see?"

He was quiet for a moment studying the sky. "Five more fat clouds and three thin ones." To Jordan's surprised pleasure, she burst out laughing, rolled onto her side, and kissed him full on the mouth but when he tried to hold her tighter, Alexandra drew back and insisted on resuming her study of the sky.

"Have you no imagination at all?" she chided softly.

"Look at those clouds- surely you must see one that reminds you of something. It can be something whimsical or real."

Goaded by her insinuation that he possessed no imagination, Jordan narrowed his eyes and study hard - and then he finally discerned a shape he recognised. Off in the sky, on the right, there was a cloud that looked remarkably like, exactly like - breasts!


As you know, I like this book a lot. This is one of my favourite part. - it was the first time they try to spend time with each other as husband and wife. The girl is very imaginative but the man is too hardworking, he loved his job more than anything else. One day, the wife requested some time from him and they went for fishing;)

No, I'm not going to tell you the full story. This book is available in MPH and it's on sale most of the time. I've been reading Judith McNaught's book since I was fourteen - I just want to lie on my bed today, wondering how could I have been so romantic when I was young:P

It's the end of the year and the sky is cloudy. I wish I can stay outside with Jenab and look at the clouds like Jordan and Alexandra. I don't want to see any dragon nor breasts (why men are so creative?). I want to see something else...

If I can see the cloud today, I would like to see the cloud in the shape of....

1. Caramel Apple from Cafe World - I'm refurbishing my cafe;)
2. Cattleya Orchid - there's so many I want to tell you today but I can't!
3. A smile:)

There's so many things to be done. My parents are in KL with my brother. I'm alone and craving for ibu's chicken rendang in the kitchen. After that session of visits in Pocket's new cafe, I'm starving. Jenab just had her breakfast. It's my turn.

If you can form the clouds into an object, what do you want to see out if it?

Happy weekend, everyone!

* Check out MrsFaiz's Puding Kukus Laici - it's like Triple Berry Cheesecake in Cafe World! Wooooooo...impress!

24 comments:

farah aminuddin said...

nak tengok clouds tu bertukar bentuk my sister. huhu :p

Cik Cookie said...

Pernah tgk awan Dania tapi xnah tgk awan bntuk teddy.

ashie023 said...

ahha..si isteri very the fairy tales..yang suami plak, ada xpe, xde pong xpe..mm..

judith mcnaught.
buku2 dier so romantic..
dah baca cite Remember WHen ?
rasa nye mungkin Sha dah baca kot..

imHepPie said...

nk awan bntuk mak..bley lps rndu..

sI tEDI said...

alah.. takan nak tgk awan dgn jenab je kot.. :P

aku nak awan bentuk bunga2 kecil.. cantik jek.. :)

kakchik said...

sha, I love this book too. something wonderful is my third JM's book.

the story line is what I like best and of course the lead characters.

JM's books always makes me laugh and cry - they are addictive.

I ended buying all her books.

hasni said...

nak awn bntuk wajah2 org y sy syg:-)

~Kak AZZ~ said...

nak awan bentuk tersenyum....so, akak boleh numpang senyum sekali...hehe...


bila kita senyum, kita akan fikir perkara2 yg indah dan manis je....lupakan segala duka dan sengketa.....

duhai awan.....bawalah daku dalam senyumanmu....ceeewahhhh.....hikhik...

et said...

nk tgk erm..bentuk hati..then, nk bentuk gigi..keh3..cumey2~

hoho..lps ni nk cube cri novel Judith McNaught..^^

chipsmore said...

caramel apple?? wowww...

nice blog ;)

dotblogspotdotkom said...

jom lepak R&R Awan Besar... kat ne tu?... kat KESAS Highway...huhuhu memang tak menahan.....

p/s :- sekarang nih kat petronas kota daman sara... huhuhuhu

ashley said...

If I could reach the sky, I would make the cloud as my pillow and put it on my bed..
he he he

zino said...

salam hujung minggu..

manje said...

heck ...guys imagination..
hahaa...tu jela die leh imagine.kan kan kan..
LOL

[ o k e d ] said...

jata liverpool fc bole tak?

miss jane said...

muhahahahhahhahhaha

kak sha>>>

patutla bile aku baca mula2 kat atas tu mcm aku baca novel english..rupenya mmg novel...kah kahkahkah..

aku ingat ayat ko kak sha...muhahahhahahahah

best2..nnt rq carik...lalallallaalla

Kujie said...

hujung minggu yg blur2 utk kak jie

FdausAmad said...

bagi beachball pink 3 bijik?, kehkehkeh..

mier@merr said...

nk tgk jenab...ahakzz...

sya said...

nak tengok tulisan, 'sya'.. boleh?
ish, kalau betul2 nampak tu, memang pengsan laa.. hehe

Pocket said...

i would definitely luv to see u in the clouds,
maybe when i'm flying to johor maybe,
taking the morning flight 650am from Pnang, the sun rises, crispy light,
showing shadows on the clouds...

i would like to see u.

why? maybe the wonder of shape would definitely be at its best if it can form into u! the face and everything.
a bit scarry yes, but dont u ever wanna see such scenery? :) heheheheh

Fatt Chin Choy said...

lama dah tak perhati awan...

aku nak awan tu jd awek ler blh

Adila said...

air message is so romantic!
imagine.. being proposed, having the "will you marry me" question in the sky?

kyaaaaaa~ *pengsan*

I just remembered about air msg when tgk the awan in heart tu hehe
http://petercui.deviantart.com/art/Sorry-94602863

anyway, clouds.. I like!
it's the best thing ever especially when photographing buildings on a good day haha :P clouds is a plus! :D making the photo more awesome lol

if i can form the clouds into an object, i'd like it to form.. portrait of my family
cuz.. well i'm feeling a bit off these days, so i jadi homesick sket haha

fa10 said...

suka tgk langit dan awan masa summer... cantik