Sunday, November 01, 2009

orkid's cafe: opening in november!


Brussels
Originally uploaded by Jairus
Good morning!

Wake up everyone...it's November! It will be two more months to go before we are going to celebrate new year. Woooo....

On the 1st of October, I declared the Breast Cancer Awareness Month. I knew my contribution for awareness was puny compared to other blogs or organisation but I hope you realise that such decease does exist and it is among us. Actually, I need to start checking myself. I am above 25 years old and unmarried, so the risk is high. Uhhhmmmm...I need to take care of them - make sure the chance of breasfeeding Orkid will be there someday:)

I wanted to check the calendar and make a program for November when I realised that I do not have many spared postings left. So, it means I have to find new ideas for writing. Some of my spared articles were obsolete and I need to delete them or modify them. That was then I realised that I need to find fresh ideas start writing excessively again:P

Where am I going to get such inspiration?
Breast cancer awareness month is over.
November...
Let me just call it Orkid's Cafe month :)

Do you know why am i calling it as such? This is because I finally found a game I like in Facebook without having to waste too much time harvesting and plowing:P

The moment I was thinking about Cafe World, several ideas popped out of my head and I'm writing more and more articles about food.

No...no...it's not going to be something like Blogresipi, CikWan, Watierman, or Kak Suzi's blog. They are the maestros. I can't challenge them. The postings will be coloured with my own way of blogging.

I will choose ingredients, recipes, menu or something related to food for my next postings. Most of the menu will come from Cafe World. I have already started yesterday with my first article called: garfield's caramel apple.

There will be more to come.

So, I'm going to give you this opportunity:

If I'm going to ask you on a recipe for my blog postings this month, what is the name of the recipe?

Example:
Garfield's Apple Caramel
Cheryna's Sambal Belacan
Adoi Karipap

Anything you want to add?

Just tell me. Maybe I can create something out of it.

Your corporation will be very much appreciated.

Thanks!:P

23 comments:

mier@merr said...

wah.... bulu's masak lomak cili api?

ok tak? hihik..

LiNda said...

ekekeke...

i loikkee sambal belachan !

Kujie said...

apsala semua org suka game kt BF tu je..isshhh..jgnlah tergoda!

ashie023 said...

ye ye..saya mangun nih..ahahah

game ke nih?main buat kuih...??ahhaa/..ok ok..sy belasah satu nama ..Sha Kimchi<-ahaha..maaf..xleh larik dari korea..

leadleedeea said...

how about gojes gulai lemak cili api? haha~!

lead suke pancake with kaya..ooooooooohhhhh sedap ok..

a.z.r.i.n.a.03.07 said...

PaPa Bun boley ?
hehehe...

wuissh..KRina kena start balik ni ..

sI tEDI said...

aku request :

kue tiaw goreng shakid..

bukan kue tiaw goreng sakit okey!! kang aku sakit lak makan..

kira sha + orkid lah... :P

ekkekekekeke

hasni said...

erm
ok
hasni nak pancake durian

cheqna said...

sambal belachan..

nasi panas2

lawan ngan kuah ikan singgang

perghhhh...

lalalalalalapo la plop

Precious said...

Owh .. plz bake me 'Precious Strawberry Cheese Cake' and double the cheese, pleezeeeeee ...
Can u also add extra berries? Hih hiiii ... Tenkiu!!

Cik Cookie said...

just ikan masin n ns panas.

cheese cake strawbrry??
yumm..yuummmm

Arjuna Qaseh said...

i like sambal belacan..
ermm..
aiyak laksa satu!
u make me feeel really starving..
rasa cam nak bawak chef je tolong masakkan..

blogresipi said...

Best nya nama makanan Sha tuh... kelassss.hehehe

Samaira said...

coffee sweet sha ekeke

Tie said...

Mee goreng mamak !!!

Err... pos ke ganu, ekk!!

Fatt Chin Choy said...

Kambing Panggang, Jauh Panggang Dari Api

ada boleh?

ashley said...

Cheryna,
petai bakor..please..
NOT petai TERBAKOR, okay?

~Kak AZZ~ said...

alamak....tak ghoti la bab2 nak bagi namo resepi ni....kalau bagi namo kek anak kucing tau la akak...hehehe...


let's try Mee Kari Papparazzi...maksud dia mee kari yg sentiasa jadi buruan...konpem best punya mee kari....boleh tak...hehe....

a kl citizen said...

assalammualaikum

kurma burung puyuh...

kesian pulak burung2 tu kan...

ween said...

sounds interesting.

u always be so creative kak Sha!

nak sup ekor kak Sha boleh? erk ;p

Pocket said...

cheese in Salmon's Pocket!!
heheh,

the salmon pocket was from u actually:)
so.. when will i ever get to taste any of the menu dat u'd be cooking in your cafe sis?

never tasted duck yet so maybe a plate of peking duck maybe?
would take only 18 hours to prepare :D
heheh

Adry said...

aku sama ngan hasni... pancake durian... hahahaha

aBoi said...

nasi ayam penyet ! maybe...