Friday, December 18, 2009

sha: i'm going to miss them..terribly!

* this is a scheduled posting as I'm moving house and waiting for streamyx to connect the internet to my new home. Sorry...I can't visit your blog as yet.

We're moving house soon and I just realised there are so many things to be missed!!! Today, I'm going to tell you stories. But I'm going to use pictures, so bear with me:)

There are three kittens in this picture but I focused on him. Do you want to know why? This is because I found him first. My one and only cat is my Fernando a.k.a Bulu. But he was not this small when we bought him. So, I was surprised to hear a tiny meowing sound near my window while I was blogging. When I checked my garden, I saw three kittens in my planter's box! It was raining, so I had quickly took some old clothes in my closet and put them in Bulu's cage. They were shaky and weak so I have decided to find their mum so that she could gave them some milk. Their mother is Putih, the stray cat who dared to seduced Fernando. Based on history, none of her kittens survived if we followed her way (because we found dead kittens in the drain and so on!). So we had to save these cute ones!!!

When I found them, they were just few days old. It has been almost a month and they can now walk and run. They are noisy too! It is sad to say that we're not bringing them to our new home, so these cute ones will be given to our neighbour, Ustazah.

I'm a saviour, at least once before I'm leaving our house. They are not mine but taking care of them; even for a short while, will certainly make me miss them:(


This is a part of my room. I painted my room this colour though it was not my favourite. However, I liked my room after I painted it (with my father and brothers until late at night). I remember the time when my father scolded me because I did not managed to put the small border straight enough. This picture was taken before I put the books in boxes. I'm going to get a new book shelf but I'm definitely going to miss this cheap bookshelf that I bought myself. I'm going to miss this messy room - the place which kept most of my secrets. Welcome to the white room, Sha. Sob...sob...can I take this room and bring it to my new house?!!!

This is one of the plants that we have planted on the ground instead of in a pot. This plant has gone through so many obstacles and I thought it won't bloom. But, it did. A week before we started to pack our stuff, I took this picture and uploaded it into my flickr's account. Don't you think it's amazing? The retail price is RM35 per plant. I wonder what is going to happen to it when we're not around. Not everyone likes flowers:(

My kenanga. I searched for the English name but I couldn't find it. I was in love with Kenanga since I was in Girl Guide. Since then, I always wanted to plant my own kenanga. One day, I saw the plant in Pasar Tani. I had no car yet at that time, so I carried this kenanga to the commuter station and travelled with it. Everyone (especially the Indonesian) looked at me as if I was the lower class citizen in this country. But I made it. I planted the kenanga tree in middle of the flower bed.

However, a huge branch fell on kenanga on one rainy day. The tree was damaged but after several months, it started to bloom. I loved to be in the garden when it was windy. The smell was awesome! But, we planted this plant on the ground and there was a school gardener who was so intrested in this plant. So, he dug the ground and planted the plant in the school where he is working right now. This picture was taken before it happened. Huuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu.....this was a reminder of good old days!!!

This is a bougainvillea in my favourite colour. It belonged to my late grandfather. When he passed away, I saw this plant in his garden and it was almost dead. So, I brought it home and dug the hard ground in the rain to plant it. This plant is huge now and it can't stop blooming. This is one of the things which reminds me of my late grandfather. Now, I have to leave it here, hoping that the next tenant will appreciate it. But less people do...I'm worried.

It took a while for us to get used of staying in the suburb but this was one of the good things: a fresh supply of coconuts. After this. we will buy grated coconut or coconut milk from the store. No more fresh coconut for our favourite gulai. Hmmmm....no more authentic stuff!

This is Alamanda. I used to talk to the plant A LOT~! (not the way Pocket was describing it in his post, though). The plant was a gift from Ustazah Sufiah to my ibu. They had both planted the same plant but ours were not blooming. I used to stand next to the plant and said, "Nak apa lagi? Dah baja...dah siram...dah jaga. Kenapa tak berbunga?!" That was the case until last week before we packed our stuff. Suddenly, big orange flowers bloomed at almost all the shoots it had. Oh great....Thanks, Alamanda. I hope the next tenant will be patient;)

My activity in the morning was to sweep the dry leaves. After this, no more activity like this. I'm going to be bored. The town is hot:(


This is my rake. It's pink. Well, look at the owner la kan?:)

Sekian dahulu cerita saya.

Do you want me to keep blogging like this, folks?:P



22 comments:

ashley said...

Oh nooooo....that kenanga!!!
WILL THE KENANGA SURVIVE IN THE HANDS OF NEW OWNER?
ALAMANDA!!
ooooooooohhhhhh...
.
.
.
.
macam aku pulak yang nak kena pindah nih!

mier@merr said...

kenanga ditinggalkan...
tp kenangan dibawa bersama...

pasni klu terbau haruman kenanga mesti terkenang uma tu kn,.....

~LP Lum~ said...

xpe ar kak sha.. at least kenangan2 akak ngan smua bnda2 dlm gmbr 2 xkan ilang.. :)

umi_e said...

cutenya kittens tu semua...

* seronoknya dia nak pindah umah baru :p

Pocket said...

alaaa sha,
nanti bina la bilik baru,
ngan kenangan lama tinggal kenangan,
ngan perkara baru to look forward to,
ngan bunga baru to take care for,

maybe orchid ker by next year,
yeaaa!!

it'll be a whole new adventure u know.

zino said...

selamat berpindah ke tempat baru di mana tu ?

Lan Bingka said...

selamat memulakan kehidupan baru..
selamat tahun baru!

sya said...

rajinnya sha nih.. bunga lah.. menyapu lah.. cat dinding lah.. hehe...
kat rumah ni pun ada tiga ekor kucing, tapi, dilarang keras dari masuk rumah.. kira bela diorang dari luar je lah... hehehe......

mesti sedih kan nak berpindah.. tak pe sha, bina kenangan baru di rumah baru... :P

salam maal hijrah sha... :)

LOVE2COOK said...

Owh...U r leaving such beautiful things back here! But, what to do...life must go on! So, leave the past, carry on with the new ones! hehex...senang aje cakap!

I will face the same dilemma when we move out next year! :(

Cik Biol said...

kenangan sahaja yg tak mampu utk dibeli..

julietchun said...

kenanga mmg harum saat ia mekar kembang. susah nak jumpa org tanam bunga ni dikawasan rumah.

ashie023 said...

salam maal hijrah
selamat berpindah kerumah baru

uh ank2 kucing tu cute nyeeee...mata dier cumel sgt..

hasni said...

comelnya kucing tu
bg hasni la sis
hehe
sis
nak pindah umah ye
memng sayangakn kan tnggal umah lama
n ur pokok berbunga bila sis da nak pindah
huhu
sedeynya
mcm dia xsuh sis pindah je

izan said...

sha...

dlm bnayk2 bunga kenanga k zan seram sikit... mengikut kata arwah mak mertua (ada tnm dpn rumah)... bila bunga dia meletup ditengah malam dan mengelurkan bau sangat wangi... sekali k zan pernah terbau.. klu x tau citer mmg mcm biasa aje..

semoga memperolehi cerita baru ditempat baru dan permulaan yang baru....

Fatt Chin Choy said...

huhuhu
mcm2 yg ko tinggalkan
yg baru x sama dengan yg lama kan
yg lama tu penuh kenangan
tp kena mulakan yg baru gak

Kak Long said...

Comelnya kucing,
cantiknya bunga...

Di tempat baru, pasti ada sesuatu yang lebih baik dan lebih indah menanti.

Selamat Tahun Baru Hijrah.
Selamat Berhijrah.

zeqzeq said...

dapat 3 kuntum kenanga seminggu masuk bilik air,,nuteral baunya

manje said...

sis,pindah mane?
tkpela sis,kalau pindah pun dapat bilik baruuuu,
hheehhe..boleh hias2 style baru kan kan kan =)
pasni cuba buat bilik colour green.light green...lawaaa sis
hehhehehe

kawie2020 said...

kenanga juga dikenali sebagai 'cananga odorata' di eropah.. bunga ni femes untuk aromatherapy...

p/s: I just like flowers because a flower cannot blossom without sunshine, and man cannot live without love.

Dee said...

rajinnya berkobun..kalo dee mmg malaslah..paint ur room purple sha..mesti romantic..

Cik Qemm said...

suke kak sha berkebun ek.tp berkebun mcm ni lg worth dr berkebun di farmville.ahaks.

abah qemmal pun suke berkebun.eventho' kami duduk kat quarters, die akan cari gak tanah yg boleh dikerjakan. so kt rumah kami ade pokok buah naga, cili, pandan, serai (yg qemmal perasan la).

tape kak sha, duk rumah baru tanam lagi ye. anyway baru qemmal tau bunga alamanda tuh. mcm bunga raya tp takde yg kt tgh2 tu kan.

hmm this style of writing ok, but i would prefer yg storyteller style.hehe :D

~Kak AZZ~ said...

nak anak kucing tu....boleh laa....huhuhu...sungguh tomey mereka itu...

Hari tu akak balik Labu....Kalau tau Sha dok kat mana, boleh gak akak g serbu...ekekeke...

Slmt berpindah Sha....Moga lebih bahagia dan selesa dgn tempat baru...
Dan hrp2 takde la makcik Bok kt sebelah rumah baru tu nnt ya...hikk3