Saturday, December 12, 2009

sha: my love box is a pandora's box?

Originally uploaded by _Nia_
Love is such a scary thing. When you're in love, you tend to do silly things. But no matter how silly they are, you just don't care. For the sake of you loved one, you would do just about anything just to make that particular person happy with you. You want to make the person impress with you and be proud of having you at his side. I guess, that is my principle when I'm in love. Stupid and scary isn't it?

Guess what? The person I am in love with is YOU.

Things are scary because they are risky. I never thought that I will be in love again. I have been declining you a lot. For me, LOVE IS SCARY. So, I don't want to venture the territory I have left almost a year ago. Life is hard. Love is scary. I led a hard life. Do I want to have a scary life as well? Of course not. I don't want to have these two things in my life at the same time. But you kept on reassuring me that things will be okay. I hope you know what you're saying, my love. I really hope you do.

Regardless what I said, loving you is the best feeling so far. Despite my uncertainty. thinking of you has made me very happy. I'm smiling at last! Can you believe it? And I'm smiling because of you. Thanks, darling. Thanks for coming into my life.

Chocolate said to lollipop
You're damn sweet
Not as sweet as the person reading this
Your smile makes me flat
Your talk makes me glad
Your company makes me mad
But your absence makes me sad

I love you,
---Sha---

This was the romantic Sha who wrote a note which was not delivered three years ago. I found my notebook in a Secret Recipe's cake box when I was cleaning up my room. Yes, we're moving house very soon. I might stop blogging for a while or schedule my postings. Either way, there won't be any blog visiting. That is still under consideration.

(please tell me, which one do you prefer?)

Apparently, that particular Secret Recipe cake box was my love box. I sealed it the moment I broke up with Sepet - thinking that I would forget where things are. But, I found it after three years and I have mixed feelings right now.

My boyfriend in college, Mr. Ganu, got married last year - so all his gifts and pictures are now in the garbage bag. It is due to be be thrown out next week because I'm still sorting things. Furthermore, looking at his pictures makes me feel silly. I got no taste. Hahahahaa...

Sepet is not married. And I'm still hesitating on throwing things which are related to him.

Darn.

Dang.

Darn.

This posting is my 200th posting this year. Pocket, I managed to catch up at last:)

Last night, while I was thinking about what will I say about my 200th posting, someone said this,
"Give me the link. I want to read what you wrote about us."

Aaahhh...after three years of ignoring my blog and paid no attention to it.
Am I ready? Are you reading?

"In Greek mythology, Pandora's box is the large jar(πιθος pithos) carried by Pandora (Πανδώρα) that unleashed many terrible things on mankind – ills, toils and sickness – and hope.[1]."
-wikipedia on Pandora's box

I just opened my Love Box.
Is it a Pandora Box?

Somehow this Love Box is a reminder of old days. How I used to be. You can't run away from past. But you can't live in it forever.

Off you go Love Box.
I'll get a new one:)

24 comments:

umi_e said...

salam... hari ni kak e baca tentang cinta lak :P

Jard The Great said...

at least u experienced love of all sorts.. the painful ones.. and the happy ones.. ehehe

sI tEDI said...

bagi je link.. :P

a.z.r.i.n.a.03.07 said...

"You can't run away from past. But you can't live in it forever."


oleh itu..ikut cam kRina...5years memory terus dibuang&dibakar till not a single piece left...

ikut rasa.. mati Sha....

imHepPie said...

u got no taste??haha

klako ke sis nih.napa mr ganu x ensem eh

Fatt Chin Choy said...

aku tade pandora box tu
kekeek

aman dunia ku
tp memori tu tak blh buang ler

zeqzeq said...

pandora..uniq nama itu..
mm PANDORA..

LOVE2COOK said...

I love the dreams of the future rather than history of the past! hihihi ;)

Happy moving Sha...

blogresipi.com said...

Old Love Box ya... mesti macam2 ade... :)

ashie023 said...

i prefer cake...from secret recipe..ahaha..<-ni nak kene tembak ke ashie?

dah sebut pasal secret recipe buat ambe nk keklah plak..oh kotak secret recipe je kan...ahha..

org bercinta ..macam2 bendalah yang mengarut dier nk buat..yang bodoh kekadang x masuk akal..kerana yang tersayang...urghhh

zaradgreat said...

huhuh
just let it go kak sha..
find new one..
better one..
eheh...

Kujie said...

kak jie jarang simpan 'yg berlalu'

tak banyak kenangan yg lepas2....hidup hari ini ukt hari esok....bkn semalam yg berlalu

t.a.c.a said...

betul ke sepet tak kahwin agy? but kak sha said that he's alredi married? blurrrr

Tie said...

Kak tie tak de pandora box, cuma sebuah diari yang ditandatangan oleh teman2 masa study dulu (termasuk suami)... Bila baca tulisan mereka.. rasa terharu betul.. Sengih sorang-sorang.

~ mizzAmy ~ said...

hahaha... kak sha, kita nih banyak persamaan lah. i have my love box too. tapi ada dua box lah campur with all the letters from different guys. satu tuh kotak pizza hut, satu lagi kotak chocolate cadburry.

tapi oleh disebabkan amy nih selalu berpindah randah. kedua-dua box tersebut dah hilang in action. tak tau ke mana.

tapi betul, kotak tuh boleh je hilang but the past is still in my mind. how i enjoy my life when i was teenager... ;)

ashley said...

Tengok pokok...

bila ada dahan yang patah,
tetap ada tunas yang mengganti..

Cik Cookie said...

Cik Cookie xde love box tapi Cik Cookie ada kunci utk buka love box.
cuma xtau pakai.

izan said...

jadilah diri sendiri...jika benar dia untukmu....

x pernah ada barang2 peribadi... hemmm... tahlar..... tapi ank perempuan k zan semua ada, mungkin sebab k zan tak kisah agaknya....

~Kak AZZ~ said...

Sha nak pindah mana lak ni....huhuhu...

Yunus Badawi said...

sha nak pindah ke mana pulak kali ni? Makin dekat dgn KL atau makin dekat dgn S'ban?

manje said...

throw it away sis if you don't wanna think bout the past
coz if u keep it,n stumble it again in the future..u'll never forget.

zeqzeq said...

kalau masuk Email dlm Pandora Box ada boleh ka?

sya said...

pernah ada kotak cinta...
terisi cinta2 yang lalu..
dibakar semuanya beberapa hari sebelum bertunang... :P

tapi, yang tak bestnya.. barang2 cinta dengan husband pun tiba2 hilang jugak.. huhu

Vee Violet said...

Baca entry chery hari nie terus hati rasa berbunga2 sebab 'LOVE' ... =)