Friday, February 19, 2010

sha: bill and giuliana

As I was cracking my head with figures in front of me last weekend, I took the pleasure of watching Guiliana and Bill on E! channel. Bill Rancic was my favourite in The Apperantice Season 1. My ibu knew about it, so she switched the channel to make that program took my mind off work for a while. I guess my sweet mother is tired of seeing me focusing too much on "the love of my life" so she let me drowned in the memory of adoring Bill Rancic when I was young:P

Yes, before Jack Bass from Gossip Girl came into the picture, I was into Bill Rancic. I used to sit in front of the tv, "designing" the Malaysian version of Bill Rancic in my mind. Unlike Jack Bass, he was not fictional. But he was a sample for me to find my dream guy. Kononnyelah!

On the other hand, Guiliana Defandi or Mrs. Guiliana Racic was someone I wanted to be. I mean, I can never change my looks to be as skinny and as gorgeous as she is. But I do wish that I have her confidence and tongue! Inter-personal skill is something I hope I can improve from one day to another.

I have always wanted to be in the creative industry. That's right, fwens. This girl named Sha used to dream about doing research and writing facts for programs like Money Matters or The Brand. Unfortunately, in such industry, there will always be competition and better talent. Perhaps that is also a reason to adore Guiliana Rancic. She is in the industry and she stays there. Ambition remains-I wish I can pursue mine someday:)

Bill and Guiliana - a combination which I found unexpected but intresting.

When Jessica and Nick appeared in the Newlyweds, I didn't pay attention at all. I mean, besides some moderately nice songs from both of them, I found that the couple was over-exposed. So, it was not a matter to me at all when they got divorced. And when Britney and Kevin appeared in their own show, I felt so sick of seeing Kevin pretended to be a macho guy. I suspected that the relationship won't last. And yes, it didn't.

So, what was so special about Bill and Guiliana?

The differences between them.

Bill is someone smart, logical and organised. Guiliana on the other hand is someone with creative mind who knows about intresting stuff that Bill doesn't. I loved to watch the part when they wanted to find something they both like. Bill is a Chicagoan and Guiliana is from LA. Their origins are different. So, what Bill likes is not necessarily what Guiliana likes and vice versa.

They tried hiking, surfing, golfing and so many interesting stuff to do as a couple. They argued most of the time. Being a focused man, Bill was not as fun as Guiliana and I have to admit that he was strict. But the good part happened when they wanted to cook for their guests for dinner. They seemed to enjoy cooking together and that was the first successful project as a team.

That's what I called a compatibility. I'm yet to find that in my life;)

People have been asking me about what I really wanted in a guy. I just want that one particular word: Compatibility.

Someone to share my thoughts and say, "Tak betul tu," when I'm wrong. Someone who can capture my attention so that I will listen to him when he talks about something I don't know. Or perhaps something I already know - and he expand my knowledge by showing different things from different angles. Someone who is bright enough to challenge my mind. Someone who knows how to make me useful and intelligent.

I want to be like Bill and Guiliana.
I want to be like Karev and Izzie in Grey's Anatomy.
I want to be like Tom and Hannah in Maid of Honor.
I want to be like Maria and the captain in the Sound of Music.
I want to be like Elizabeth and Mr. Darcy in Pride and Prejudice.
I want to be like my late grandparents!

They are compatible in their own ways.

Yet, people associate a relationship as "the game of hearts" and not "the game of minds".

So, is there any chance for me to find my Bill when I'm not as fine as Guiliana?
I have no idea, folks.

The only thing I know is that Allah has created partners for His servants.

Even Microsoft puts a Compatible Mode if you're using different types of Windows.
That reminds me of the report I need to submit today.

Blogging and Microsoft Excel are not compatible:P

Uh-no.

Here comes the love of my life again....

My job.

15 comments:

Cik Qemm said...

hi sist,

selalu tertunggu2 kak sha update :)

well, yes compatible is somehow important for a relationship. tak kire la setinggi mana pun seorang perempuan tu, kalau die tak boleh rendahkan diri and listen to her partner, relationship tu tak ke mana. sama juga dgn lelaki.

in a relationship, we must complement each other. kalau lebih pada die, maybe kurang pada kite. and vice versa.

i don't know why, but i love to talk about relationship between men and women. topik yg menarik.hehe.

till then, gtg.
:D

cheqna said...

hello sis

lamanya tak dengar khabar..

sihat???

rindula...

Dewi said...

heya! love this post.. Me likey Bill & Guilliana too.. Their imperfection is perfect.. As quoted, find someone who will balance you, & vice versa..

& YES, most reality series make me pening @.@, but this doesn't.. ^^

P/S, like Tom & Hannah too..

Keep up the good work.. Take care ya.. Hope to see you around..

xoxo, lotsa love,
tasya

Dee said...

sha dh kembali aktif nmpknya..great!! leh bc citer2 sha lg lepas ni..

1 day u will find the right guy..when? u will know it..hehehe..

zaradgreat said...

welcome back kak sha!

sabaq ye..
ada lah tuh soulmate tengah tunggu dekat luar sana.

heeeeeeeeeeeee.

Kak Long Mawar Merah said...

Seronok membaca tulisan sha lagi.

Setiap orang ada kelebihan dan kekurangan masing-masing, kan!

Yes, everyone compatible in their own ways.
And we also judge them in our own ways.

Semoga dapat apa yang dicita-citakan.

kayteeze said...

Macam kak tie dan suami. Very compatible! Jangan bimbang.. ada rezeki Sha akan jumpa your other half.. :)

sonata anak kancil said...

Salam...lama tak dengar berita...& lama gak tak ke sini...

Hope will meet the right guy!

ijan said...

Salam Sha,
Time kasih sudi singgah blogresipi. Kak Ijan pun dah lama tak sempat jenguk Sha ni..harap2 Sha sihat2 ye :)

LORD ZARA 札拉 said...

hehehe~

I was wondering if and only if I can kiss the prince that I own.

Yeah, mine.

Yunus Badawi said...

Welcome back to the blogging world although you are busy with your other love - your work.

Mungkin susah Sha nak mencari lelaki yg dpt memenuhi kriteria yg Sha dah set tu. Tinggi jugak syarat2nya tu hehehe

semoga menemui org yg dicari2 tu, Soon.

~Kak AZZ~ said...

slmt kembali Sha....

Hope Sha selesa dgn tempat kerja yg baru...

Insyaallah...Sha akan dpt apa yg Sha impikan tu... Sabar k...

sya said...

sha...
insyaAllah...
mesti ada punya yang compatible dengan kita...
kekurangan kita tu lah akan akan di isi oleh si dia kan? :P

Lan Bingka said...

sudah..sudah..teruskan mengadap excel..;)

joannarenisa said...

i hate guliana dupendi. she's ugly and she's such a bimbo. bill deserves better.