Thursday, March 11, 2010

sha: after midnight


Sleeping cat
Originally uploaded by Natasha Fadeeva
After midnight i shall kidnap you from the world
and i’ll keep you in my room
hush now my love and hold my hand
after midnight i shall take you to a place
where no one else should know of
hush now my love and hold my hand...

- After Midnight by Yuna

I have never faced this problem before. I mean, the world knows how busy I am these days and how much I don't have the time to update my own blog. However, it has never affected my life - I mean, I still have time for the family. I wonder how incredulous it sounds - considering that I'm traveling from Seremban to KL everyday. Things are much better in contrast to during the time when my office was just 20 minutes from home.

Things could get pathetic when you least expected it kan?
And when you don't, things can't be any better.

That's the beauty of life.

But this problem really troubles me. I am trying to shake it off but apparently the more I try to ignore it, the more it happens! What is happening?

Okay, I tell you what:
Everytime I close my eyes, I will see this person's face.

Whose face is that?
Let it be a secret. I can't tell you.

Perhaps, I'm too tired. I keep on dreaming about the same thing - over and over and over again. Sometimes it becomes a nightmare.

Some people say..."mimpi itu mainan tidur" or it has got to do with unclean things which disturb you while you're sleeping.

Psychologically - your mind is working even when it should be resting.

Does this means that I'm thinking about this person a lot until I keep on seeing the face each time I close my eyes?

Logically, yes.

But I know I have been thinking about my boyfriends, friends and family before this too.
I thought about them A LOT.

Why am I not dreaming about them?

Why this person?

I should scrub my feet more after this.

Ini serius....!!!

No more dreams, please...

12 comments:

zaradgreat said...

this song remind me thousand memories.
dream.. it will makes us wondering alone when we wake up.

~Kak AZZ~ said...

Org kata kalau kita salu teringat kat seseorang tu tandanya diapun ingat kat kita gak... Tak tau la betul ke tak...

Tp apa yg akak tgk la, mak akak salu teringat dan sebut2 nama anak2 buah dia, tapi dorang nak tipon mak pun susah....

Sha kena rehat Sha.... Risau gak tengok Sha ni asek keje je... huhu...

zino said...

mungkin ada alasan yg kuat kenapa asyik termimpikan orang yg sama.. ada masaalah belum selesai?

♥LOVE2COOK♥ said...

Haha, sweet dreams Sha! ;)

Lan Bingka said...

mungkin dia nak bagi sesuatu kat sha..huhu

aBoi said...

mungkin juga dia teringat pada kak sha masa tu.. (^^,)

umi_e said...

Kalau mimpi itu indah... biarkan je lah...

~LP Lum~ said...

salam kak sha~

hehehe... sy ada penah msuk dlm mmpi akak x?? :p
sy pun penah dgr mcm kak azz ckp, kalo kita slalu tringatkan sum1, sum1 yg kita slalu teringat 2 pun sdang teringat kat kita... :)
nak kata btl ataupun, sy pun kurang ar pasti... :p

ps : sy pun mcm akak gak.. rasa mcm angau lak........ :P

N A N I E said...

Sha in Love..:)
Mesti the other side pun rasa yang sama :)

Kak Long Mawar Merah said...

Salam sha...
Emmm...teringat dan termimpi.
Nanti muncul dalam realiti...

dotblogspotdotkom said...

huhuhu...

perkara mcm nih selalu berlaku pada pakcik.....

selalunye... perkara terakhir pakcik bincang @ tengok @ dengar sebelum masuk tido...

let's say ...pakcik tengok cite merlin sebelum tido.... for sure dalam tido nanti ada je masuk merlin...

@ sebelum tido pakcik baca buku @ apa2 majalh... dalam mimpi mesti akan masuk cite tu juga...

cache memory tu agaknye aakan ilang dalam masa 1 jam selepas kot.. huhuhuhu

kamu BENCINTA kot...huhuh

Miss ... said...

setuju gak pendapat yg klu org tu kite selalu ingat mgkn dia pun sama tp wallahualam :)