Saturday, March 06, 2010

sha: i like red cheeks

Wikipedia:

"To blush is to display redness in one's face; the term is usually used when the redness is a result of an emotional response, which could reflect embarrassment, shame, or modesty. Blushing can also be associated with being in love."

I was lazying around with colleague in Dunkin Donuts after work when a guy approached us and wanted to sell Escada perfume for RM30 per bottle. No disrespect - but I am very selective person when it comes to certain things and perfume is one of them.

So, when we said no to the perfumes, the guy blushed and went out of sight. I was relief as hell. I couldn't stand the fact that mentioned, "Abang jarang masuk Dunkin Donuts ni. Selalunya kat Dome or Starbucks - tempat yang lebih class."

Yeah...right. He didn't realise that he was talking to a former barista. And just because we were wearing baju kurung, it didn't mean that we were targets to be duped. Escada for RM30? C'mon...you must be kidding!

That might be the reason why I didn't pay attention to his red cheeks.

Okay. That is just an introduction. (lengthy, don't you think? Sha should stop talking too much!)

Recently, I have been watching several expressions while taking the ride home. For some reason I rarely see the sun - so I would take the LRT in the evening. So, while I was gazing at the window and watched my own reflection, there were times when I saw other people's reflection too.

I saw this guy who thought that I was looking at him. He blushed to the roots of his hair and I nearly laughed at his reaction. Well, I was looking at the mirror and had something (or shall I say, someone?) in my mind. But he thought I was looking at him, I guess.

His red cheeks made me think of my own preference. I used to enjoy teasing people until they blushed. I loved to tease my brother, for instant, because he was fair and I liked to touch his ears when they turned red. Sepet was fair, so he blushed easily too. However, he made me blushed more than I did to him;)

But it seems not fair to the the ones who are dark, don't you think? How do we detect whether they are blushing or not? How do we know whether they are shy or in love?

Hmmmmmmmm....

Life is not just about the fair skin.

Kan?

p/s: I like someone who blushes easily yet the person has a high level of confidence. Yet to find that. Am I being too choosy?

10 comments:

joegrimjow said...

add some gud point


kat akhirat, yang menentukan kehebatan seseorang adalah takwa, bukan bangsa atau warna kulit
;)

speckurosaklagi said...

sapa jimie ke??

Kujie said...

panjang wishlist sha...hehehe

Miss ... said...

sama la suka gak tgk kalau pipi org jd kaler pink sbb malu ekeke

a.z.r.i.n.a.03.07 said...

comei tak that guy ? :O)

~LP Lum~ said...

salam kak sha~

hehehe... kakak ku yg sorang nie... ;)
tp dunia skang nie lbh tgk luaran aje kak, dlm xde mkna dorg nak tgk.. :)

n kalo org yg gelap sekali pun, kalo dia malu.. akak blh nmpak merah kat pipi dia.. but kna tenung ar.. nak tgk mcm org yg fair nie ssh ar skit... ;)
(sebb penah wat my ex, blushing.. my ex kulit dia gelap.. so try ar test kat dia.. mmg nmpak.. cuma kita xperasan aje..) :)

happy weekend kak.. n bila mau mai cnie?? :)

Yunus Badawi said...

Saya rasa saya tahu org tu dpt supply minyak wangi tu kat mana ahaks.

Sha - siapa yg awak fikirkan masa tengok bayangan org kat cermin LRT tu? Bagi tahulah kami hehehe

manje said...

sis
i blush easily..
n sometimes i feel like it's a curse to blush so easily...cause you just can't stop the redness from appearing at some moment when you don't want to blush..hermmmmm
sometimes it's a good thing,sometimes its not.

Cik Qemm said...

bile baca netry ni trus terbayang a friend of mine. die lelaki yg selalu sgt blushing.


bile kite tease die, die blush.
bile kite ckp gn die, die blush.
kdg2 bile kite tak buat apa2 pun die blush!

kdg2 tu tak tau nape tibe2 pipinya merah.hihi.and his not fair :P

Dee said...

kalo org yg dark skin..mmg susah nk detect kalo dia blush..tp can be seen thru their eyes..