Wednesday, March 10, 2010

sha: libra and aries

Originally uploaded by Arabic Eyes!
21st of March is Sepet's birthday. We have never celebrated his birthday properly and I was thinking of celebrating it properly this year. Too bad - we broke up before it ever happened. I guess, calling him and wishing happy birthday is not an option right now.

Unlike my best friend who managed to move on after sending her last gift to her ex, I found it difficult to move on since I kept on being clingy to our friendship. The friendship that we had will only generate hope. Hope is the last thing I want to have considering that it is clear that our relationship has no hope at all.

Why is that?
We don't have marriage in our plans, therefore is there any reason for us to continue the relationship?

So, we called it off - hoping that one day both of us will be happy in our own ways. InsyaAllah.

Sad? Indeed I am. Almost five years of having him in my life was my happiest years; the most challenging ones, and the fastest ever. I didn't realise how fast the time pass by but it was definitely worth it. If I'm looking at the level of maturity I gained out of this connection, I will have no regret at all.

But I have to find my cure.

So, I playfully searched the net for Aries and Libra compatibility. And I found these:

There is a powerful initial attraction between these two opposites, for in certain areas each supplies what the other lacks. Both are fond of of sexual pleasures, but the Aries probably will try to go too far too quickly. The Libra is inclined to idealize everything and can lose all illusions. Later Libra will look for someone less demanding, and Aries will bind someone more adoring. The physical connection is possible, but only temporarily. The marriage is very rare.

---> The marriage is very rare. Hehe. What a co-incidence.

And another one....

Two signs which naturally attract and complement each other. Tactful Libra tones down the Ram's fury, and redirects his or her individualism towards a partnership whose logical conclusion is the marriage which matters so much to Libra. The Libran harvests the Ram's vigor, but is sometimes rebuffed by blunt language. Aries must be careful to give Libra time to express him or herself. Otherwise, the magnetism which attracts them may turn into mutual repulsion.

---> This is accidentally true too:)

I don't believe in these things. Sadly, the co-incidence were the truth. It is kind of annoying and hilarious at the same time but I couldn't help believing that this might be the sign for me to cure.

And aaahhhh...I can't help looking at Sagi and Libra compatibility as well. Who knows the co-incidence are the truth this time. Apparently, the horoscopes are saying that I need to find a Sagi boyfriend.

What do you say, Mr. Pocket? Hehehehe.

Nahhhh...Sha is just kidding.

My parents' zodiacs are not compatible at all.
They have been married for 28 years.

Yet, I still need to cure right?


9 comments:

~LP Lum~ said...

salam kak sha~

btl3... mcm mak sy pisces ayh lak gemini.. mereka blh idup epy hampir 28 taun dah... :)
ada apa dengan zodiak?? ;)

ps : sy aquarius, my ex leo.. kami xngam sbb leo xblh tnggal dlm air... :p

Yunus Badawi said...

Bila perkara dah terjadi dan kita rujuk kat horoskop tu, banyak perkara terjadi seperti kebetulan. Kalau belum tu, kita tak kisah sgt pun.

Mr Pocket tu berbintang apa? hehehe

Cik Qemm said...

hehe tak pernah pulak rujuk zodiak before cari pasangan. huhu.

qemmal jarang bace zodiak, tp bile selak2 magazine tu ade la jugak bace.
seronok jugak kadang2 bile baca zodiak dan terkena dengan kite, sometimes we can make joke from the zodiac.

:D

hmm mana pocket ni. nk tgk ape jwpn die.hihhi.

puteri katak said...

kak sha : frankly speaking.. i never check or refer for the zodiac compatible..
just believe it a co-incidence. :)

zaradgreat said...

hehehhe
dulu rajin tengok hal2 zodiak nih
skang tak de kesempatan dah.
let times decide...

heeeeeeeeee

aBoi said...

haha..aboi dulu masa zaman suka nak admire2 orang... memang selalu tengok zodiak..

sekarang je dah tak kose..hehe

iza~de~bintang said...

Dolu-dolu ada baca zodiak sepintas bila tengok majalah, tapi sampai sekarang tak perasan siapa yang match dengan Cancerian hehe.

Beribu bintang di angaksa, dan bintangcomel belum bertemu mana2 bintang yang lain huhuhu

Dee said...

u imagine gemini ngan gemini? hahaha..but both of us mmg contra sgt2..xde pun yg sama..hehehe..

suma tu kan mmg coincidence..jgn riso..ada nti jodoh yg lg mantap :)

N A N I E said...

I'm Taurus and my husband Libra..memang tak compatible kekeeke..tapi alhamdulillah I'm happy with my marriage..:)

Tapi kekadang ai tertengok gak time flip Star Newspaper hehe :)