Monday, March 08, 2010

sha: the love tag

01] Are you currently in a relationship?
Nope...used to be, though. At least a month ago.

[02] Have you ever been given a rose?
Yes, received a lot from my friends but never from my other half. Don't really care because my favourite flower is orchid:)

[03] What is your all-time favorite love story movie?
Believe it or not - it's Sound of the Music. I love the smart Maria and the macho Captain Von Trapp!

[04] Are you in love ryte now?
In love with my job. So yes.

[05] Do you believe that everyone has a soulmate?
Definitely.

[06] What's your current problem?
I just broke up with the man I loved for five years. Trying to step on a solid ground without looking back. Not finding for a new love but always finding for a new interest. Hahahaha...

[07] Have you ever had your heart broken?
I told you. It was a month ago.

[08] Your thoughts on online or long distance relationships?
It won't work! At least for me.

[09] Have you ever seen a friend as more than a friend?
Yes. Once.

[10] The person you're with right now?
My lovely family. (so, it's not a person)

[11] I tag:
Whoever reading this. Because I want to know your thoughts on this. At least...let's see what Mr. Pocket is going to say to this:P

I'm not the type of blogger who does tag. But I saw this in CikCookie's blog and I felt that it was the right time for me to do it. Why? This is because I need inspiration to write my blog right now. I have been busy and still busy. My brain is not functioning clearly except when I'm working.

So, guys...this is the tag that I have answered. I am depending on you to provide me with comments so that I will be able to type my next posting.

My theme for the month is: LOVE and RELATIONSHIP.

Thanks:)

14 comments:

Miss ... said...

wah lyn tag gak dia ;) atleast skali ok la tu hehe

ashie023 said...

ahahah....sejak bile lak layan tag ni??..ok jugak kan...
im in love with my job too...so in love...ajahah..but true

Cik Cookie said...

sha,thanks sbb jwb tag tuh.masa ngh jawab CC sengih sorg2.beranga,

fa10 said...

pepatah yg paling glamer zaman akak skolah rendah...

cintakan bunga, bunga akan layu
cintakan manusia, manusia akan mati
cintakan Allah, kekal selamanya

aBoi said...

alamak ! dah baca...
nak buat ke tak..nak buat ke tak... (^^,)

Dee said...

let all the singles do the tag..aci x sha? apsal theme sha jatuh bulan mac..biasanya februarylah bulan utk love and relationship. Tp..biarlah..ini sha pya blog kan..hahaha..just kidding!

Yunus Badawi said...

Mesti peritkan bila putus cinta esp kalau dah sampai berkenalan 5 tahun. Tiada ke jalan utk sambung kembali?

Erna said...

sha..tak sesuai dah acik nak jawab tag..dah terlebeh umor he he..

Super Nia Hana said...

watashi terbaca..
tp watashi reverse balik yg no 11 tu
ekekeke

love and relationship
ehehe..
suka!

Kengkawan said...

oooooo gitu...

et said...

ohohohoo.if datang darjah kerajinan yang tinggi, nanti sye buat. neway, kak sha kne kuat oke.ktorg ade sentiase untuk sokong akak.^^

Signorina Syima said...

ok... reasonable..
bila tak ada issue, or something to share... tag pun boleh jadi ilham utk menulis... :)

zaradgreat said...

life is too short to feel so sad
so chill out!
go go kak sha!!
=D

izan said...

sha,

sabar ye sha...mudahan dapat yg lebih baik lagi....