Sunday, March 21, 2010

sha: not a backstreet girl


Tough Backstreet Boys
Originally uploaded by nicolegirl201
I have been tagged again. This time it was from ashie. Actually, I don't really have the time but after seeing all these figures in the computer, I am exhausted. I'm alone in the office on Sunday and officially working 7 days in a week:)

I have to admit that the tag is a bit tricky.

The Rules:
Using only song names from one artist, cleverly answer these questions. Try not to repeat a song title. You can choose whichever song title that suits the answer - or you can choose to put your iTunes on shuffle mode to choose the answer for you.

I chose to pick my artist and since I was in the mood of listening to the oldies, these are my answers. Enjoy:)

Pick Your Artist.
Backstreet Boys

Are you male or female?
If You Want It To Be Good Girl (Get Yourself A Bad Boy)
- People said, I had a bad boy as my ex-boyfriend. So, does it makes me the good girl? Ecewwwaaahhh...*blush blush*

Describe yourself.
Like A Child
- I'm still catching up on between 27 to 28 years old maturity while preserving all the values I have as a child (used to be a very obedient child and want to remain one!). And...yes, I can be childish sometimes:)

How do you feel about yourself.
- My love is Larger than Life because as As Long as You Love Me, I will always be there for the people I love. But Quit Playin' Game (with My Heart) because it will only make me feel Incomplete and you will Show Me the Meaning of Being Lonely. But, chill up Everybody because Sha will be back, alright! I want to live my life as it is for now and I Want It That Way;) (how many songs is that? Hehehe)

Describe where you currently live:
Safest Place To Hide
- where I am surrounded with love and protection by the two person who presented the miracle of Allah by producing me!

If you could be anywhere, where would you be:
Spanish Eyes
- Spain...on the Road Again. Where I can tag along Gwyneth Paltrow. Perhaps she can teach me on how to lose weight while enjoying paella!

Your favourite form of transportation:
More Than That
- more than a commuter. More than a red Honda. More than a black Hyundai. A car which has it all - like the Batmobile.

Your best friend is:
Darlin'
- she is my darling, my soul and quiet oftenly, the answer to my prayers;)

Your favourite color is:
The One
- THAT ONE particular colour. Don't you think it is too obvious that I like purple?

What's the weather like:
Inconsolable
- Too hot. Nobody can CONSOLE me when I'm sweating:P

Favourite time of the day:
Everytime I Close My Eyes
- Zzz...zzz...zz....and I'm dreaming of him again. Mr. J!!!

If your life was a TV show, what would it be called:
One In A Million
- Everyone has a different story. Mine is one in a million:)

What is life to you:
All I Have To Give
- I'm giving MY ALL so that my loved ones have a better life.

What is the best advice you have to give:
What Makes You Different (Makes You Beautiful)
- My big boss (in the convention yesterday) said, "Kecantikan anda adalah kebolehan anda!" and I felt like crying when I heard that. Thanks, big boss. Your words meant a lot. My chubbiness will make me beautiful, insyaAllah!

If you could change your name ,what would it be:
Shining Star
- I was imagining myself singing with Ramli Sarip, the ROCK star, last night. Well, I did sing with him. He was onstage and I couldn't believe that I was actually watching his performance LIVE~! Yiiiiiiipppieeeeeeeeee.....

Your favourite food is:
Anywhere For You
- can't really tell. I eat anywhere and everywhere these days. I'll go Anywhere for You, Mr. J:)

Thought for the Day:
Get Another Boyfriend
- Hahahahahahaha....no explanation needed, don't you think?

Tag:
It's Gotta Be You
- You....you...you...you:)

Thanks, ashie. This posting makes me remember all the BSB songs:P

11 comments:

~LP Lum~ said...

salam kak sha~

huhuhu... very nice story lor... :)
BSB my faberet.... :)

Anonymous said...

i used to be a big fan of bsb. reading this reminds me to the good old days when i was younger. indahnya... ;)

zeqzeq said...

minta jangan laa kena BACKHAND

zeqzeq said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Pocket said...

somehow pocket jadi tak reti nak comment :)
reading your post simply make me wanna download more and more song :D

Bad experience in my life:
Drowning .... for u

Pocket said...

Hey wait a minute!!
that was wrong!!
It should be..
BEST experience in my life :D...



(Pocket jangan la typo kat tpt tpt yg tak best cenggitu^^)

hasni said...

huhu
kekurangan hasni
xreti dgr lagu english
huhu

ashie023 said...

omg ...i love all ur answers...ahahaha..awesome! cool cool koala bear..

aih..mood BSB ke?alahai..makin teringat plak ler jaman2 lama ni bler Sha buat post pasal artis ni...mmm..

tq sebab layan tag ni..
at least u had fun right..
hehe

~Kak AZZ~ said...

BSB.... bestt kan dorang....

Westlife pon best gak...

Bnyk lagi la yg best... hahaha...

*Rajin Sha jawab tag.... hehe...

Miss ... said...

ekeke syok tag ni hehe pandai susun ayat ikut tajuk2 lagu tu haishh haha

iza~de~bintang said...

Suka juga beberapa lagu BSB, kadang nyanyi dengan suara sengau-sengau cuba mengajuk slang omputeh, pahamnya belum tentu...hehe.