Thursday, April 08, 2010

sha: the naan who inspires

Why this person? I don't know. Sometimes, you just follow your instinct. I had to admit that I was following mine that night. A huge gamble indeed.

I was working until late night when this person decided to ask me to join him for supper in mamak. Mamak near KLCC? For those who are working near KLCC like me, you might know where the mamak is. Well, it is obviously too different in contrast to the mamak in my hometown.Sometimes I even laughed at the way they are presenting the menu. No drinks customisation! Hehehe. Perhaps there is, but the quality of the food and drink which touched my tastebud was...

Well, let's not complain, shall we? You must be grateful with whatever rezeki Allah has given you;)

Over the course of teh o suam and roti naan, I tried to think of a topic to discuss with this particular person. Well, I hoped I could find one nice topic to discuss but eventually everything blurted out of my mouth. In the end, I was talking about Sepet. Again! (Sha is not learning from lesson. This is bad, folks!)

I should have realised that the topic about Sepet would never going to end. I have been fighting the urge of contacting Sepet or talking about him with others for months! But that night, it was different. Apparently, I felt that his opinion mattered a lot; I was wishing for him to say something to me. What was that? A word of wisdom? Perhaps. It might be a comforting statement to say that breaking up with Sepet was the right decision to make. Agaknya lah kot...

As I chewed the roti naan he ordered for me, I learned that sometimes inspiration will come in different ways. I took note of the words he was saying and I wondered what takes me so long to type a posting these days. Am I too busy with my work or have I lost my inspiration when Sepet walked away?

Both might be the answer.

A blogger must have source of inspiration - especially when the blog is not just about herself.

Then, I was thinking about the time when I heard him singing "Apa Saja" during the time when I was so stressed up and nearly burst. I thought about the time when we went for karaoke session and he sang "Khabar Buat Ibu". Then I recalled the first day I came to work with my glasses rested on the bridge of my nose. After that, I remember the time when I called myself a sumo girl and the way he laughed.

I stopped chewing the naan for a while.

I have almost forgotten that what he was doing caused me few postings so far.

He sang Apa Saja - I posted me and kursus kahwin
He called me "cikgu" when I wore my glasses - I posted i'm not blind
I talked about Sepet with him - I posted spongesha squarepants
He laughed about sumo - I wrote am a sumo girl.
He sang Khabar Buat Ibu - I posted harap ibu taburkan beras kunyit


Sometimes, an inspiration might come from a small particle of dust in the air. In my case, my inspiration, like it or not, is a person whom I respect yet he knows nothing about blogging. Everything was so spontaneous!

I continued chewing.

Now I wonder...

Is it the naan which inspires me...

or the man who bought the naan?

11 comments:

Adry said...

of course it's the naan... hahaha... taklah... it's the man la... mungkin dot dot dot


Adry @ http://www.adrysabry.com

Miss ... said...

the man kompom bkn naan hahaha

N A N I E said...

NZ or pelita? hehe..lamanya menyepi :)

atty's said...

pelita kew..?

~LP Lum~ said...

salam kak sha~

bg sy.. jwpannya BOTH... naan n the man... :p

Dee said...

mesti pelita ni..ni mesti sbb mamat yg tlg orderkan naan ni..hehehe..

sI tEDI said...

mishh yu sha..

maaf lama x masuk sini

Arjuna Qaseh said...

alahai sis,
bila mau mengeteh sesama neh..
dah dokat nar tuh

~Kak AZZ~ said...

dua2 kott...

kalau takde man... mana datangnya naan tu...

kalau takde naan... mana lak datangnya man tu...

saling memerlukan... huhuhu...

sedap ke roti naan tu ehh... tak pernah makan lak....

Lan Bingka said...

disebabkan orang yang buat roti naan tu...konfem..hehe

Lan Bingka said...

kak Azz: sedap la...kalau cheese naan lagi sedappp