Saturday, April 24, 2010

sha: those were the days...

I see ya blowin' me a kiss
It doesn't take a scientist
To understand what's going on baby
If you see something in my eye
Let's not over analyze
Don't go too deep with it baby

Remember your secondary school days? I hope you are because I am remembering it now. Those were the days when special dedication was the event you were waiting for(especially if you're from the era of 90s!). You'll fill up the form to send chocolate, candy, flowers or apple to your teachers, special ones, to your friends or even to your crush. Oh yeah...I remember Vochelle really...really well, folks;)

Talking about crush, folks, I am remembering the time when I had a crush of my own called Garfield. Yes, I talked about him in my posting for Orkid's Cafe. I remember the feeling when I saw him across the canteen table or when he walked passed the corridor. Huh! He was one memorable cute guy whom I can still remember after 11 years;)

And I had this crush when I was in college - he was riding CBR1500cc and he had a very nice ponytail on his head. Hehe. I didn't know what I was thinking - but he made me walked across the hot sun in campus! But it was for a good cause, though. The hot rising sun was providing me the Vitamin E to go to English class. And it made me happy to see the sunshine there as well:P

It's just a little crush (crush)
Not like I faint every time we touch
It's just some little thing (crush)
Not like everything I do depends on you
Sha-la-la-la, Sha-la-la-la

Yes, I had several crush. It was way before Sepet came into the picture. Those were the days when I thought that physical attraction was mutual. Those were the days when I had certain criterias of good looking guys. Those were also the days when I had the time to scan for cute guys around me. Those were the days when I was enthusiastic to talk about the ones I just saw near a general subject classes!

Those were the days...

Yup, those were the days when I was young.

Questions:
Folks...
Am I old? Or I'm not as understanding as I thought I was?


Wikipedia:
"Puppy love (also known as a crush or calf love even "kitten love") is an informal term for feelings of love between young people during childhood and adolescence,[citation needed] so-called for its resemblance to the adoring, worshipful affection that may be felt by a puppy."

I am seeing a girl who is infatuated with someone.
I can see the possibility of a crush here...

And I'm not feeling good about this at all.

10 comments:

Kengkawan said...

i don remember i hv one la... *wink*

N A N I E said...

he was riding CBR1500cc and he had a very nice ponytail on his head.<-- hehe do i know him? :)

~Cinta Cukulet~ said...

I 'like' someone, but I don't know whether it's only a crush or I did really fall in love with him..huhuhu...

~LP Lum~ said...

salam kak sha~

hehehe.. crush?? insan yg ter"crush" ngan sy adalah ex-bf sy.. dan sorg lagi yg sy ter"crush" adalah Mr J yg skang dlm proses berkwn... :))

ps : kak, gmbr kisses tu nmpak sedap tau... :p

HEMY said...

aahahaha..i so understand the feeling..

jane said...

k sha

kita ade sepuloh puppy love kot

muahahhaha


P/s : mana jack bass k sha?ngahahaha

Anonymous said...

teringat lagu "those were the days" by mary hopkin. one of my favorite oldies!

manje said...

Y your not feeling good about it sis?

I had A crush back in high school. The crazy things i did back then. It just makes me laugh when u think about it. Hehhe. Quite embarassing too :D

Yunus Badawi said...

You were so lucky to have had crushes so many times.

I went to an all-boys school. huhuhu

Cik Qemm said...

hehe ye betul dulu slalu sgt send chocs,apples etc kat kwn2, admire :P

anyway qemmal pun slalu ade crush. tiap kali tukar tmpt study tiap kali tu la ade crush :)

till i met him few years back. dah tak ade crush baru dah :P