Friday, April 30, 2010

sha: my message

91/365 April Fool, originally uploaded by teenytinyturkey.




I want you to know
That it doesn't matter
Where we take this road
Someone's gotta go
And I want you to know
You couldn't have loved me better
But I want you to move on
So I'm already gone

"Dear, Sha tak gi Kedah with you. With rapid changes of your plans, it's effecting others too. I had enough of dealing with us. I'm sorry for all the wrongs that I've done. Halalkan makan minum. Please do not contact me anymore. All the best. Good Bye."

- my message to Sepet, 6.05a.m, today.

....we were meant to say good bye...



7 comments:

~LP Lum~ said...

salam kak~

wat happen?? apa pun sy doakan yg terbaik wat akak..
sy tau akak dah wat yg terbaik.. n hope mr sepet dpt tima apa jua keputusan yg dah akak wat,... :)

Pocket said...

:)






(Pocket's shortest comment^^)

Lan Bingka said...

kadang2 kita perlu terima hakikat, mungkin itu yg terbaik buat masa ni..

intanurulfateha (◡‿◡✿) said...

.yupp
.mungkin itu yg terbaek sis

kak ijan said...

hmm.. wondering... what happened dear?

♥LOVE2COOK♥ said...

Sha, what happened??? I'm confused right now...muahaha! Take care dearie! ;)

sya said...

tak apa sha...
hidup mesti terus...
patah tumbuh, hilang berganti..