Monday, May 03, 2010

sha: when the lights go out


Floating Candles
Originally uploaded by bigeoino
Baby when the lights go out
Every single word can not express, the love and tenderness
I'll show you what it's all about
Babe I swear you will so come to me, so baby come to me
When the lights go out

Last week was a hectic week for me. I barely grasped the things that I needed to do until one precious word came out of my boss' mouth: PRIORITISE~!

Yes, I know I have to prioritise. But it's easier said than done. With my two bare hands and chubby feet, there were times I thought of being a spider. But I can't imagine clapping with all eight hands in one shot!

So, my only cure for sweat and stress was a good night sleep. What did I expect? Just a simple and quiet time for bath to clean myself, a nice and cool ambience as well as nice cool bed.

COOL was supposed to be the word. PRIORITISE should leave at my office door.

But...you don't always get what you want.

When the car parked in the garage, I just realised that everything was dark and there all my neighbours were outside their house. Oit? What happened? It was not a normal situation at 11 in the evening. People were supposed to be sleeping;)

Then I heard a very weird song:
Keindahan pelangi adalah
Keindahan wajahmu sayang
Yang sering bermain di mata
Hatiku ini...

Untukmu Sayang from Febian sung in the unharmonious melody ever! The singer? My neighbour next door.

Another one song from the back of the house. It sounded Korean? Japanese? Cantonese? Nope...it was Mandarin! It was sang by the other neighbour.

And lastly, to make it 1 Malaysia, my Indian neighbour switched on the radio which played the Tamil song. Wooowww...what a wonderful world. My housing area has never been so harmony before! People rarely talk to their neighbours except for my dear father who made the effort to talk with the non-Malays;)

My hope for the word COOL was gone. It has been replaced by 1 Malaysia singing festival:P

So, tell me folks, should your lights go out, what song will you sing?

17 comments:

sI tEDI said...

suka lagu fantasi dan realiti.. :)

Sihat sha?

Atikah said...

Salam,
muzik satu malaysia... tak pening ker?

Othman Juliana said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
ijan said...

emmm... lagu negaraku je kot.. hehhehe

Kapten said...

hehe
kalau dah satu rumah pasang lagu kuat2

yang lain x puas hati pasang lagu gak ler

mangsa = ko

Kantoi Aku Meminati Seseorang (PART 3)

Merissa K. said...

hehe.
i baru dengar when the light goes out kat radio tadi!

rasa macam darjah 5 balik tiba tiba

♥LOVE2COOK♥ said...

Sha dearie, there r some awards awatiting U! Take whichever U like! ;)

http://love2cook-msia.blogspot.com/2010/05/awards-and-cards-receiving-day.html

ashie023 said...

ooowhhh..lagu febian ..and FIVE..hoho...ske ske...(random nye sha..ahah)

N A N I E said...

teringat lagu 5IVE tuh masa zaman skolah..zaman BSB and N'SYNC as well hehe

Yunus Badawi said...

lama tak nyanyi 'apa asal sayang'

jom kita duet hehehe

psst - tapi kena tunggu takde elektrik dulu biar org tak nampak siapalah penyanyi suara sumbang ni

Amieynna Amin said...

sha..
lama xkomen..
but still follow ur entry..

awk patut join skali nyanyi..
hehe

speckurosaklagi said...

keta honda sapa??jimmy nye ke?

~ mizzAmy ~ said...

jap-japp, still tak leh nak kait kan tajuk dengan isi cerita. hahahahahaha.....

✿ y.a.n.i.e budak G.E.B.U ✿ said...

lagu dangdut leh sha?
hehehhe

lama tak singgah kat sini....

Cik Qemm said...

lagu ape ek?
qemmal suke nyanyi lagu Malay.

tapi at 11pm, mcm tak sesuai je nk nyanyi kt rumah yg keliling ade neighbour.

pegy karaoke tape la.
:)

actually,what happen to your neighbourhood? tibe-tibe nyanyi2 segala. :P

sya said...

lagu apa2 saje yang terlintas kat kepala.. hehehe...

isk, dah lama tak dengar lagu when the lights go out nih...

Miss ... said...

haha lagu wings boleh ?? ekeke