Saturday, June 12, 2010

sha: boobs don't lie!



Someone lied to me. It started with simple lie. Then excuses. Next, more lies and more excuses. After that, the person was tangled up between lies and excuses.

I became exhausted and annoyed, I clipped my words when I was saying it and went into a deep discussion with the people I respect. Since first impression and emotional decision were the things I wanted to avoid, it was better to get a second opinion.

We discussed until I realised that the time was 11 p.m and I needed to catch the last train. I forgot that yesterday was the opening ceremony of World Cup! Congratulations, Sha. Football is your passion and you missed one of the most important things you wanted to watch in life because you were discussing a bimbo.

"Bimbo is a term that emerged in popular English language usage in the early 20th century to describe a physically attractive but unintelligent woman."
-Wikipedia

Yup, a bimbo boob's will lie. She can put silicon to make it real. But yours don't.

So, lesson that I learned yesterday was:
"A bimbo discussion is not worth your passion"

I am too good to concern about that liar, betrayer and yup...a bimbo.

Because my boobs don't lie and my brain is worth it.

Welcome World Cup. Thank You, Shakira.

Shahida...Shahida...No fighting!

9 comments:

sI tEDI said...

wendu budak sepet ini.
maaf. lama tak singgah!

~LP Lum~ said...

salam kak sha~

huhuh... sory ar semlm... sy try call akak blk tp xdpt.. xtau ar line sy rosak atau apa sebab kredit msh ada lagi berbaki... :(

sory eik kak....

Othman Juliana said...

bimbo~ remind me of a comic book my time dulu: Bambino! my friends kat uum mmg tau my fav sentence, "bambino betul!" haha~

*oh, bambino ni komik berilmu-so opposite from the word bimbo itself! yaiks!

ashie023 said...

world cup! fighting!
love and passion...

zino said...

yg penting tengok bola dulu hehe tapi bukan zino lah sebab tak berapa minat..

a kl citizen said...

apa gaduh2 ni sha...
world cup, semi final pun belum lagi

[asam]pedas said...

sorry lama tak singgah kak.. terlalu sibuk dengan kehidupan yang mencabar ni~

Lan Bingka said...

mari menghayati bola sepak..peace

papabear said...

your what don't lie? oh boy... macam full of hatred gak nih :P