Sunday, June 06, 2010

sha: the laptop revenge

The Laptop's Revenge. (I), originally uploaded by Jayde Nicholls.

Weekend is the time when I need to catch up on blog walking as I can't do that on weekdays. Why is that? Talk about time and exhaustion. Thanks to Rapid KL who made such a big fuss of Seremban people who were waiting for our bus at Central Market, I have to change my mode of transportation from cheap SKS bus to KTMB commuter.

I kind of hate Rapid KL for that. Previously when I was working in Cyberjaya, they interfered with my mode of transportation too. I just can't believe that they are doing the same thing when I'm in KL after 2 years! Why can't they leave people alone, eh?

I think I have to forget about this. After this, when the office is not near KLCC anymore, I might have to drive. Aiseh...something I have been avoiding for such a long time. No driving. Now, driving is a must.

So, now you guys know how much I don't like driving. So I avoided that. But there is one thing which I hate but I can't avoid:
Computers and Laptops.

I hate computers and laptops because I have to face it everyday during work. So, I thought of avoiding work during weekend (though I fail miserably avoiding it).

But how am I going to surf the net without a computer if I hate it too much?

Hmmmm...I am definitely getting a Blackberry;)

I don't want to be like the woman in the picture...no more sleeping with laptop.

14 comments:

mier@merr said...

upppss..terasa la pulak..sllu tido ngn laptop..

~byk mnde kita taknak buat..tapi x bleh nk elak... :)

mier@merr said...

first!!

mier@merr said...

pocket....

pocket...

mana pocket ni...


hahaha

cHeRyNa PiReS said...

pocket online malam la miera...

eh..camne kak sha leh tau lak nieh?:P

Amieynna Amin said...

sy selalu tido depan laptop..
iw ish to have blackberry too..
anytime anywhere can hav internet..
hehehe

~LP Lum~ said...

salam kak sha~

hehehe... skang sy pun hnya on9 siang aje.. mlm adalah masa tuk berehat.. tido sekucupnya... :)

ps : miera, akak rasa pocket dah bgtau kat kak sha yg dia selalu on9 mlm... :p

kak Erna said...

sha..nasib acik tak jadi macam dalam gambar tu..sesekali terlelap..cuba dia dok tepi je...

Dee said...

kesiannya org seremban..xleh naik bas kt cm dh ek...apalah rapid ni..mcm tempat keje kak dee..ada sebuah bas je yg ke damansara..kul 8 pagi je..kalo dh terlepas..nasiblah..kenalah naik cab..

kak dee pun kalo boleh nk elak tgk pc n laptop on weekends..tp sejak dh ada unifi broadband kt umah ni rasa rugi lak kalo x manfaatkan..hehehe..

papabear said...

I am still thinking between Blackberries or Androids phone... Anyway, next entry would be about BB eh?

Miss ... said...

ala teringin nk tido dpn laptop sbb tak de laptop ada pc je kt umah ekeke hehe

zino said...

kena cari blackberry cepat tu hehe

fndrocka said...

dulu aku ingat kalau ada netbook senang nak bawa ke mana2 since kecik sikit dari laptop.

tapi skrg aku rasa aku perlukan blackberry atau iphone.senang nak online kalau pi kenduri kahwin misalnya..sempat lagi tu.huhu

Latest Entri : Shahir Si Pencuri

mier@merr said...

mmg tau pocket on9 mlm..sbb tu dengan bangga dirinye leh jd org 1st...

eh..cane sy pn leh tau ni??

lalala~

~ mizzAmy ~ said...

hahaha... amy pun dah start jauhkan diri dengan laptop. and my broadband too. insya-Allah try to get BB as soon as possible. ;)