Wednesday, June 02, 2010

sha: what do you want in your bihun goreng?

Bihun Paprika Jamur , originally uploaded by bundaagnes.

Hey folks!

Today is not a long posting day since I'm going to be damn busy dealing with complains, back stabbing and front stabbing;)

And today is a bihun goreng day! I just bought RM2 bihun goreng with telur mata kerbau and sambal. Can't wait to dig in...hehehe...

So, before I'm going to munch that spicy stuff, I'm just going to leave you with a question which my lecturer has asked me when I was a first year student in UNITEN:

What is your favourite ingredient in a bowl of noodle? Doesn't matter whether it is bihun goreng, mee goreng, mee sup, kuay teow cantonese or whatsoever...

Do you want...extra meatballs...daging lebih?
Extra vege....sayur lebih?
Extra chilli....pedas lebih?
Extra eggs....telur lebih?

Or...other things which I haven't mentioned here?

Ohhh...I'm hearing noise in my tummy already....

8 comments:

Rynn Cowbra said...

Nak extra ayam, sayur and cili.

nyammmmmmm!

Dee said...

extra pedas n extra udang n extra telur..hahaha..

~ mizzAmy ~ said...

i want extra ayam!! ;)

N A N I E said...

Dearrrrr..ai nak extra bihun..bole gitu? hehehe

~LP Lum~ said...

salam kak sha~

kalo sy, sy nak perisa dan perasa yang lebih.. kalo bahan2 nie lebih memang umph.. kalo takat beehoon atau meatball atau apa2 aje yang lebih tapi xde rasa, bek xyah makan.. :)

Miss ... said...

cili2 pedass yippieeee

et said...

nak udang! banyak3.banyak3.banyak3.hehehe.

Adila said...

nak semua lebih! hihi¬
i'm off to dinner! lol