Saturday, June 05, 2010

tag sha: his muffin turns me on

Originally uploaded by JOKA Photography
1. How tall should he be?
You don't always get what you want. I'm short - around 153cm only. Therefore, having a shorter guy than 153 cm? Oh hoooo....no way! Nauzubillah. How short can I guy be?

2. What hair colour should he have?
Black hair with blond goatie. Hahahha...can or not? Speaking of hair...which hair are you talking about? I like a man with hair, of course. Armpit hair will make a man look normal:p

3. What kind of personality should he have?
Matured. Charismatic. Independent. Most importantly, intelligent and logical thinking. Someone who can adapt good or bad, modern and conventional. A people person who knows how to adapt to any environment. What else? The list can be long, folks. But these are the most important ones.

4. Older or younger?
Definitely older.

5. What film actor should he most be like?
I wish my partner will be a bit more like P.Ramlee? Imagine a partner who sings for you like P.Ramlee. Nice. Real sweet. That's true folks. The romantic and funny P. Ramlee. But I would love to have Jack Bass, of course. Even though he is just a drama character. Or Will Gardner. Yummyyyy....(ish, tak senonoh betul!)

6. What singer should he most be like?
Pasha Ungu! Definitely him! So that he can sing Tercipta Untukku and Ku Ingin Selamanya for our wedding (huh...tinggi betul impian?)

7. Do they need to cook?
Not really. I can cook for him. Just do the laundry for me:p

8. What is his best body part?
His muffin (guess which part is this?)

9. What car should he drive?
Type R:P Hahaha...just kidding. That is my favourite car...the opportunity to drive it would be excellent. Though I must say that I don't really care. I used to be a humble girlfriend who walked for her man;)

10. What one thing completely turns you on?
A man with intelligence who is capable to challenge my mind. That will certainly make me fall in love!

11. Who was the guy on your mind when you were doing this survey?
*blushing*

12. Tag people to do this survey too.
This is not obligatory;)

et did this in her blog. She didn't tag me but I tagged myself. Since I'm doing the Man Description (almost like Job Description), kindly forward your resume.

Hahaha...don't think I'm that desperate k:P

8 comments:

Pocket said...

i have a friend who is 139cm,
i know!! i saw his Resume and
its there.. heheh , i'm 171 by the way.

i can cook!! not something that u
can ask people to pay me their good
money for but at least its not poisonous.

i am not that intelligent...
Cant play chess that well till
this very day. I know the move alright.
just cant win.

so will i be shortlisted?

fa10 said...

akak mula bercinta ngan suami masa umur 21 tahun...
masa tu x pikir sangat pasal lelaki idaman..
main sambar jer...
alhamdulillah... mujurlah masih kekal bahagia

Adila said...

i'm all in for 6 packs haha xD

Sya Annur said...

hahaha... kan aku dah gelak dah. soklan no 5 aku siap tmbah jawapan lg! ko dah tgk prince of persia? haha... ijan bosan je aku ckp psl perut :p

Anne M. said...

p ramlee ok what?
manis..

kakpah said...

i am blushing too... tee..heee..

sya said...

sha,
the best part - muffin?
err, nak teka, tapi malu.... haha!

Dee said...

a'ah..muffin tu..kak dee pun nk teka..tp malu..wah..jejaka2 out there..kalo betul2 minat..leh ar submit resume..utk dishortlistedkan..hahaha...