Friday, June 25, 2010

wc2010: lelaki crocs darat


lila crocs
Originally uploaded by loop_oh
Infatuated. That word again. I thought that I would never feel this way but I do. Thinking about the same person for at least a quarter of 24 hours in my life has made me realised that there are people that you don't want to be in your life but they already stay in your life. For all you know, they entered your life earlier than the farthest you mind could recall.

That is how I feel about the bus that I missed. Gosshhh...I'm talking about that bus again, am I? You must be sick and tired to read about him but recently I can't stop talking about this one particular bus.

Perhaps...
He is the one that I don't want.
But ended up the be the most wanted.
Adoi!

Abaikanlah. Taken is the word I should remember right now. Like Magda's advice to Lucy in the latest novel I bought in Kinokuniya, You're the One that I don't Want.

These are things you should look in a man when you want to consider him as a partner:

1. Credit Card. No Visa or MasterCard. Only American Express.
2. Watch. Rolex or Cartier and no Swatch.
3. Shoes. Leather. Italian. And no Crocs:)
4. No wedding ring on his fingers.

No Crocs. Hahaha. American Express is too much to ask. Rolex and Cartier are available in Petaling Street. No Crocs? Well, some guys look nice in Crocs. Especially the bright coloured Crocs. I like Timberland, of course...but towards some extend, don't you think a guy needs to be casual? An uptight image is not always approachable, right?

The last part made me laugh though. These guidelines are certainly not applicable to football players. Regardless whether they are single or married, they will still have people who are going to drool over them (mind you, people - gays are included!).

Just look at the way Cannavaro cried last night. Look at his six packs. One might forget that he will miss the next World Cup due to his antique age:P

He is an Italian. But he was not wearing leather shoes when he earned his living last night.

7 comments:

~LP Lum~ said...

salam kak sha~

hhuhuu.. guide line tu terlampau sgt ar kak... :)

tp sy suka lelaki yg sempoi tp dlm masa yg sma dia kemas... :p

kakpah said...

sha, kakpah kenapa ntah tak suka tengok lelaki pakai crocs. yang kaler2 lagi lah...

ashie023 said...

hoo...adik aku ske pakai crocs...

oh itali nape ko kalah smalam....maybe xde rezeki lah tahun ni..

Yunus Badawi said...

Mastercard ok apa? Saya baru dpt kad baru - had diberi 82K. Tak minta setinggi tu pun ngeeee

Cik Qemm said...

hehe best tak buku tu?
You're the One that I don't Want.

some ppl say, if we love someone, we have to let them go.

err kalau nak dpt ciri2 sebegitu smpi ke sudah tak jmpe kak sha :P

Othman Juliana said...

and i dedicate this song for you sha:

"I Missed The Bus by Kriss Kross". hope we both will get 'into' the right bus soon~ insyaAllah :D

N A N I E said...

Touching okkay tengok Cannovaro cried during his final match hehe..Buffon pon sangat macho *wink*