Tuesday, July 27, 2010

orkid's cafe: bubur nasi emak saya

Originally uploaded by xasdrd
Dear ibu,

Sometimes, when you love the person so much, you just don't know what to say. Regardless how talkative you are, you just can't express things that you feel.

And that is how I feel right now. I am sick and I'm craving for rice porridge that you cooked for me when I was little. I have to admit that it was a bit plain and common for some people. Some people said we were eating inferior goods from Japanese era. But what they didn't know was that the porridge was served with sincerity, love and of course, your prayers.

So that made it so special. Even dating a chef won't compensate the taste of your touch;)

We learned something today. Together.

Someone said, "The feeling of being rich. A feeling that you'll never know."

"Of course. I am doing something good today. And that makes me rich. A feeling that you'll never know, " our favourite character in CSI:NY, Mac Taylor reminded us of our principles, ibu.

Happy birthday to the best teacher in the world, the greatest mother for me in life and thereafter, and the bravest woman I've ever met (except for driving, of course. Hehe).

My idol. My strength. My inspiration,
I can't wait for my N*** 2707 to park in front of the house today. That new Suzuki Swift is for you. Jom!

9 comments:

t.a.c.a said...

nice plate number.... hope to ride with u sometimes kak sha :P

kite bawak laju2 cam baltahzar blake ok :P hahah

Amieynna Amin said...

suzuki swift kaler pe tu sha?
saya minat swift tp harga die tak berapa minat..
hehe

rooney said...

beli gak swift yer. nice!

iza~de~bintang said...

Happy birthday ibu :)

Wah keta baru, tahniah Sha :)

Dee said...

wala..wala..dh dpt keta eh..leh bwk akak ronda2..eh..itu kata2 mac taylor mlm td..hihihi..

mier@merr said...

uit...no.plat cm no tepon org jek...

epi eday ticer..

kak Erna said...

sha..balik nanti mintak ibu buatkan bubur ye..

Drama Mama said...

wahhh bestnya! ur mom will be the first person beside u to ride in that car eh. she's a lucky mother, just like u r one lucky daughter! happy birthay aunty!

http://twinkywinkystars.blogspot.com

Cik Qemm said...

waa kak sha ade swift. my dream car. tp mimpi jela nak pakai sendiri. happy for u!